Show us your BEST scalping EA

To add comments, please log in or register
jsw2006
jsw2006  

hi guys

what is the best scalping strategy ?

what is the best scalping indicators and timeframe(1m or 5m) ?

what is the best scalping broker ?

thanks guys

YupYup
YupYup  

Good luck finding one, when you do come back and tell us

increase
increase  
jsw2006:
hi guys

thanks guys

I think the American Indians had the secret for that

masoudk
masoudk  
FX_Sniper
FX_Sniper  
jsw2006:
hi guys

thanks guys

No problem

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175352

Best,

FX Sniper

jebigabre
jebigabre  

Forex Scalping Strategy

JSW, it costs the brokers because of the dealing desk. They need time to use a dealing desk so if you are scalping (less than a minute) they dont have the time to deal your money - so basically you are just taking their money. That's why most DD brokers don't allow it. However, if you hold trades for more than a minute you can still find brokers who will allow you to trade this way.

Dealing desk brokers allow the practice but they charge commission and demand a higher minimum deposit.

Regarding a forex scalping strategy, see here for more information: (see the Logs, FAQs, Forex specific strategy etc...)

drg00dvibe
drg00dvibe  

Scalping timeline: hold a trade for 1minute to 1 hour..

Charts: Use 1M, 5M TF and 30M TF

If youre manually scalping -- Use Oanda.com for the broker, and interbankFX for the charts. Usually it's only 1pip difference max, while other MT4 brokers are more.

If your EA scalping -- don't, no mt4 broker is reliable enough (my personal opinion anyway).

Indicators: I can't say it's different for everyone. It's all about understanding what you're seeing. I can give you all the indicators that I use, and you would come out with a different result then I. It's quite simple. Test, strategies, take your time and MAKE THE EFFORT to learn.

Some of us have spent years and after many frustrations become succesful.

There is a reason why 90% of all traders fail in the first few months.. and 90% of those traders who make it past those first few months fail in the next few years.

goodluck.

accrete
accrete  
increase:
I think the American Indians had the secret for that

LOL, good one. I think all i had left was a bloody scalp after my intro to FX in may of 2005 scalping on 1m charts per the company i signed up for my original classes. I won't repeat that adventure !

: ) Thom

YupYup
YupYup  
drgoodvibe:
Scalping timeline: hold a trade for 1minute to 1 hour..

Charts: Use 1M, 5M TF and 30M TF

If youre manually scalping -- Use Oanda.com for the broker, and interbankFX for the charts. Usually it's only 1pip difference max, while other MT4 brokers are more.

If your EA scalping -- don't, no mt4 broker is reliable enough (my personal opinion anyway).

Indicators: I can't say it's different for everyone. It's all about understanding what you're seeing. I can give you all the indicators that I use, and you would come out with a different result then I. It's quite simple. Test, strategies, take your time and MAKE THE EFFORT to learn.

Some of us have spent years and after many frustrations become succesful.

There is a reason why 90% of all traders fail in the first few months.. and 90% of those traders who make it past those first few months fail in the next few years.

goodluck.

Shouldn't that read for those 10% who make it past?

drg00dvibe
drg00dvibe  
YupYup:
Shouldn't that read for those 10% who make it past?

woops you're right!

fxcruiser
fxcruiser  

Another Priceless Moments!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser