My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator

hello everybody

-------- WHAT!!--------

this is my indicator , it's very simple and easy

always use the signals everyday after the close of the 5th candle = 4:59:59 AM GMT** , the signals will appear once the open of the 6th candle (5:00 AM GMT) ... just put it once it appear simply -**edited -

you can use the signals for ALL Yen's pairs and even with 7 other pairs -total 15-

but my best back test (from the highest) was in GBPJPY - EURJPY - AUDJPY - NZDJPY - CHFJPY

--------HOW TO USE IT!!--------

i think it's very simple

just put Pending Orders daily as you see them in the top left corner ( they will be available daily after the Asian season), or you can enter them as market orders

---

the blue lines ( buy / Sell levels)

the Red line ( the stop loss level)

the Dark Green ( the take profit level)

---

the Dark Red and the Light Green ( these are extreme levels, if broken -mostly will not be broken on H4 chart- you can buy/sell from them )

--------I SAW THIS INDICATOR SOMEWHERE BEFORE THAT!!??--------

no , you didn't see this indicator before by another creator but me , it's differe comparing to other indicators that this indicators is ..

--------THERE ARE MANY INDICATORS WITH BUY/SELL/TP/SL LINES , WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN YOURS !!??--------

1- built on a lot of data starting from 1 trading month and todays data in depth of 5 min chart

2- specialized to YEN's pairs

3- AVOID the Asian season

4- it's not built on the retraction of prices (unlike ABHA indicator -you can see page 4 for comparing the systems-)

5- it's fully programmed from A-Z by me , and i'm working in forex for more then 6 years and computer field for more then 14 years ,+120 hours working in this indicator and 7 months of this strategy and more then 2 years to get the full idea and picture of the strategy, so i'm fully understanding what i'm doing exactly

6- it has a variable stoploss and take profit according to the expected size of movement of the pair of the same day

7- it has extreme support and resistance which is too hard be broken by H4 candle which tells you exactly either to handle you position or to get out

--------I SAW A CLOSE INDICATOR TO THIS ONE , AND IT WAS FOR 500 DOLLARS FOR MONTH, WILL YOURS BE THE SAME!!??--------

no , this one will have 2 separated version

1- a free life time version which is limited to 5 pairs of YEN giving in average +70 pips daily up to +250 pips

2- a commercial* version which will be working in all YEN'S pairs (8 pairs) giving in average +100 pips daily up to +600 pips**, and it will be supported by SMS worldwide ;for emergency exits and fundamental analysis, plus upgrades later for other forex pairs such as GBPUSD, and all updates.

*price of the indicator doesn't matter alot for me as i'm only seeking for a reward of my time spending on programing , so i don't know what price exactly i should set , so don't ask now , but i promise that it will be cheap even for people with Micro-accounts

**the information about the commercial version will be first discussed in the the commercial forum for evaluation ,before the announcement of the indicator there

--------ANY RECOMMENDATIONS??--------

- never trade with more then 1% of your total margin (in each pair)

- prefer to be used with Alpari MTrader ( i didn't -personally- try it with any MTs so i don't know the results with others)

- try to avoid trading in the days with conflicted news

- try the indicator for 1 or 2 weeks to get fully understand of it's usage

-*new : some slowly pairs don't hit the target in the same day ... so you gotta wait for the next day to hit the target .. but do NOT wait more then extra 1 day

- delete all pending (non-activated) orders at 22:00 candle

- if there any question I'll be ready

****Very important : this indicator is very sensitive to 5 min candles -it was built on Alpari MT platform- , which differs alot between different brokers , I ONLY RECOMMAND USING ALPARI MT , but if you want to try to do some tricks by your self , so you should take the responsibility of the results very seriously

- you can trade by your own way in between the fibolines (retractions) for scalping .... you'll love it .... but still this is out of the main system

--------WHAT IS THE PREFERRED TIME FRAME ??--------

the calculation (the indicator) doesn't get effected by the TM of the chart , but it's preferred to be used with H1 chart for good view

, but still you can use it with 30 min or 15 min or even 1 min chart

--------RESULTS ?? (will be updated daily or weekly) --------

-manual backtest on GBPJPY (from 1/11/2007 till 13/12/2007) is = +1335 pips or you can see it here (only 10 days view) https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/9050-my-new-al-maram-v-2-indicator/page2#comment_236277

-12-Dec-2007 = +591 pips (all Yen pairs with no single loss)

keep eye on the upcoming pages to know the result by your self

back test is attached for 2007

--------TWO INDICATORS ?? --------

- A FREE life time version which is Al-Maram V3L , it's limited to 5 Yen pairs "USDJPY - CADJPY - SGDJPY - CHFJPY - AUDJPY "

- A Trial version "expire on Feb/2008" , with no limited pairs , extra" NZDJPY - GBPJPY - EURJPY" + in V.5 " GBPUSD - EURGBP - EURUSD - USDCAD - EURCAD - NZDUSD - GBPCHF "

the commercial system of Al Maram indicator is here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9088-evaluation-al-maram-v-5-indicator

and don't forget to VOTE there

--------To Do More? --------

- optimizing the probability system

- re-build the V3L to fit the same calculation of V5 and adding the fibo levels

- trying to make a dynamic lines , so it could help in back testing visually for a long period

--------Is There Any Expert Advisor ? --------

yes , by ruparaw

ruparaw:
Here yo go... . Rules to use this ea:

1) Al Maram V5 Indi has to be attached to the chart and the backtesting has to be set false for forward run.

2) For mean time until DG fix the "zero divide" bug you need to close and open back meta4 platform just after your alert time or you may use any external application scheduler to auto execute your platform just after the alert time.

3) The backtesting also not working until DG fix the "zero divide" bug...you may need to rename whatever name of the latest version Al Maram indicator updated by DG in future to "Al Maram V5" to run the backtesting.

Note : All time setting is refer to your server time not your pc time

good luck

Version 5.9 Update

- "Be more flexible"

- you have multi-target options

- you can set your TP at :

1- at TP1 (probability of 80%)

2- at Original TakeProfit Level (probability of 70%)

3- Extreme support/resistance level

4- 261.8% fibo level (probability of 25% )

-Stoploss is fixed

-you have :

1- general momentum : side away movement / Strong up / strong down trend

2- General Trend (hourly) : side away movement / Strong up / strong down trend

3-General Trend (daily) : side away movement / Strong up / strong down trend

- when you get a reversal signal (specially in the GT(hourly) & General Momentum ) you have to stay alerted and close you profit at the closest TP level

-General Momentum : is Lagging is you don't have to panic if you are in winning position

- General Trend (hourly) : is non-lagging and this is where you have to panic actually (just kidding ^.^! )

-General Trend (Daily) : is lagging too , it's not so important but it tells you that you have to keep your position for the next day , or you should close it

Known Errors till the moment :

1- DBZ error

2- the indicator some time doesn't refresh , so you have to re-attach it to the chart or restart your platform

DO NOT TRADE SOMETHING ILLOGICAL EVEN IF THE INDICATOR SAYS SO

updated 30-1-2008

--------Updates? --------

13-Dec-2007 : v2.1 : minor update for stabilizing the calculation

17-Dec-2007 : v2.1 minor update

19-Dec-2007 : V3 Major update (back testing and alerting system)

20-Dec-2007 : V4 Major update (other currencies working)

21-Dec-2007 : V5 Major update (probability sub-system under development)

21-Dec-2007 : multiple updates V5.1

21-Dec-2007 : multiple updates V5.2

22-Dec-2007 : multiple updates V5.3

23-Dec-2007 : multiple updates V5.4

24-Dec-2007 : multiple updates V5.5

24-Dec-2007 : fixing version V.3.1.L (mini Accounts ability)

*(SIZE changed from 18KB to 33KB )

31-Dec-2007 : EA uploaded , credits to ruparaw

14-Jan-2008 : multiple update V5.6

15-Jan-2008 : multiple update V5.7

16-Jan-2008 : multiple update V5.8 (Adding : 50% TP1 & 100% TP2 and 261% TP3 )

16-Jan-2008 : multiple update V5.9 (Adding : General Trend recognizer -hourly and daily- )

30-Jan-2008 : Time Extended one extra month for the commercial version

-------------

GoodLuck

and have greeny day

----------

Oh man I am sorry , the wrong guy but there was a scammer with similar nick name

post is removed , good luck man ... any help let me know

MiniMe:
Oh man I am sorry , the wrong guy but there was a scammer with similar nick name post is removed , good luck man ... any help let me know

ok , no problem

btw you have NNN ( nice nick name )

and thanks for the support

later

MiniMe:
look whose back after his other account been banned , new plan for a new scam

Hi

i have no banned accounts (not here or any where else) and this one is older then yours , so i think you missed the right person

keep trying

Mr.MiniMe

Dr.GM:
ok , no problem

btw you have NNN ( nice nick name )

later

although its mini but my reults are not , thanks for the indicator

how to use your indicator dr.?

How does it calculate the level at which it takes a order to buy or sell?

i think it's very simple

just put Pending Orders daily as you see them in the top left corner , or you can enter them as market orders

---

the blue lines ( buy / Sell levels)

the Red line ( the stop loss level)

the Dark Green ( the take profit level)

---

the Dark Red and the Light Green ( these are extreme levels, if broken -mostly will not be broken on H4 chart- you can buy/sell from them )

- never trade with more then 5% of your total margin

- prefer to be used with Alpari MTrader ( i didn't -personally- try it with any MTs so i don't know the results with others)

- try to avoid trading in the days with conflicted news

- try the indicator for 1 or 2 weeks to get fully understand of it's usage

- if there any question I'll be ready

best regards

Files:
almaram2.gif  18 kb

What is the time period?

What is the time period?

droesparky:
How does it calculate the level at which it takes a order to buy or sell?

it's close to Daily Break Out but with extra calculations , and something like combined moving averages (very weighted) and with different usage

the results come day by day unlike the normal MA

sorry no more details

Reason: