2 pair one chart?

Has anyone come up with a way to have 2 pair on the same chart, one below the other or in a subwindow?

robp:
Has anyone come up with a way to have 2 pair on the same chart, one below the other or in a subwindow?

open two charts and change the window size

or use the xmeter , there are lots of stuff avaliable around just search and you will fnd what you want

I think you misunderstood me. I know how to resize charts. I want 2 different pair in the same chart.

MiniMe:
open two charts and change the window size or use the xmeter , there are lots of stuff avaliable around just search and you will fnd what you want

robp:

Hi robp...

Try this indicator...

Files:

Hey, that's nice, thanks. I placed it multiple times in the same subwindow with different colors and looks great.

hellkas:
Hi robp... Try this indicator...

Price DIFFERENCE Indicator ? does one exist?

Yes .. looking for an indicator that plots the DIFFERENCE between the price of two pairs in a seperate window as one single line..

THIS IS NOT CORRELATION..NOR CHART TRANSPOSITION..JUST SIMPLE PRICE DIFFERENCE..

Obviously for use on pairs that have the same base currency ..eg AUDUSD v NZDUSD...

The thing is.. does any one know of one... you know of any such indicator?

As a nonprogramer it seems a very simple idea? Maybe not?

I came across CurrencyChart.mq4 by Strator ( k-v-p@yandex.ru) which plots price action of a single pair in a seperate window, I'm using this by overlaying two instances in one window with scales synchronised.. but but I dont know how to add a second pair to the code (looks very complicated) or how to plot the difference between them.

Ed

hellkas:
Hi robp... Try this indicator...

who can help to change this indicator to display candlestick in separate windows instead of display line chart?

thanks

Overlay 2nd chart

I have been trying to find a custom indicator that will allow a another pair chart to overllay onto MT4. Nothing complicated, NETDANIA free charts can overlay. I've tried the posted correlation indicator, however I'm not getting just a simple overlay chart with the pair of my choice. Thanks and Happy Fathers Day!

Kenny Gene

Moved your post to this thread wheee you will find 1 (or 2) indicators.

Which thread, Newdigital ? You forgot the link.

Reason: