Hikkake Pattern indicator - page 3

thank you modulatum

for making this indicator.

Much appreciated

connecting4less:
thank you modulatum

for making this indicator.

Much appreciated

Of course. The pattern doesn't seem to be too accurate, though.

Okay, here's the historical hikkake indicator with alert.

As you can see, its accuracy increases on higher timeframes, but it still needs filters and confirmation signals. Enjoy!

Files:
hikkake.mq4  2 kb
hikkake.gif  8 kb
hikkake2.gif  9 kb
hikkake3.gif  9 kb

And here's a supplement. This is the same hikkake indicator without alert, but with verification (as it appears in the PDF). The screenshot legend is: yellow for original sell, red for verification sell, green for original buy, blue for verification buy.

Files:
hikkakev.gif  10 kb
hikkake2.mq4  1 kb

The pdf documentum is no longer available, is it the article posted by activetradermag called Trading False Moves with the Hikkake Pattern? It's funny that I just was going over old articles that I was going to trash last night.

hi

Thanks for your effort modulatum .....:)

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

modulatum:
Okay, here's the historical hikkake indicator with alert. As you can see, its accuracy increases on higher timeframes, but it still needs filters and confirmation signals. Enjoy!

Its ok looking back at pretty pictures an easy to say about trades, but try trading in realtime, see how far you get with it then...

et_phonehome_2:
The pdf documentum is no longer available, is it the article posted by activetradermag called Trading False Moves with the Hikkake Pattern? It's funny that I just was going over old articles that I was going to trash last night.

http://www.shookrun.com/documents/hikkake.pdf

Right there. Edit: attached to this post as well.

prasxz:
Thanks for your effort modulatum

Of course, make this useful in your arsenal.

philt:
Its ok looking back at pretty pictures an easy to say about trades, but try trading in realtime, see how far you get with it then

I'm not advertising this indicator, just coding it. Watch your tone.

Files:
hikkake.pdf  166 kb

hikkake/wiki/etc

there is more info here: Hikkake Pattern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the pattern is in the public domain. just like rsi or stochastics or bollinger bands, it is not a commercial product.

charttricks:
there is more info here: Hikkake Pattern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia the pattern is in the public domain. just like rsi or stochastics or bollinger bands, it is not a commercial product.

thank u for useful link.

p/s: Now i realise i have been 3 years with forex-tsd with only 6 posts. No wonder my trade is always in loss position.

Reason: