Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 244

question

I just stumbled across this thread and I am very interested in this system. Unfortunately, I cannot stay at the computer for long periods, so, can this system be configured to trade automatically, with little or no intervention? If, so, what do I need to set it up and how.

Thanks to everyone for their contribution. I will contribute also as soon as I gain adequate experience.

forexhog

Repaint Issue

All

Thanks for a wonderful thread.

I am a newbie and a quick question.

I found that the arrow on one EURAUD pointing to a sell signal on 08/14 but the down arrow got moved after next day.

So if i had gone with a SELL signal based on that ZIG arrow then it would have been a loss.

Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help in advance

-Murali

get_easyman:
All

Thanks for a wonderful thread.

I am a newbie and a quick question.

I found that the arrow on one EURAUD pointing to a sell signal on 08/14 but the down arrow got moved after next day.

So if i had gone with a SELL signal based on that ZIG arrow then it would have been a loss.

Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help in advance

-Murali

Hi Murali

The ZZ Pointer does repaint it is a known thing. You should only use it as a warning of possible change in direction. If you look back in your charts, it looks so good, only if it would be true.

This system is the greatest and you must find a way to filter the signal so that you don't have so many false signals.

Filter the False signal

Thanks Basza that clarified the issue.

What are the possible filters users are using now to eliminate these false signals.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

-M

get_easyman:
Thanks Basza that clarified the issue.

What are the possible filters users are using now to eliminate these false signals.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

-M

Everyone use different filters to suit the way they trade.

I have found bb_stops and xpma along with ZZ_Pointer, if they are all pointing in the same direction, is a good signal most of the time for me. I still have losses but not as many. bb_Stops and xpma are late in giving a signal, so you do miss out on some pips. By the way I only trade the 4hr chart this normaly allows me to do other things.

basza:
Everyone use different filters to suit the way they trade. I have found bb_stops and xpma along with ZZ_Pointer, if they are all pointing in the same direction, is a good signal most of the time for me. I still have losses but not as many. bb_Stops and xpma are late in giving a signal, so you do miss out on some pips. By the way I only trade the 4hr chart this normaly allows me to do other things.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Let me try your setup.

-M

get_easyman:
Thanks a lot for your help.

Let me try your setup.

-M

If you go to FOREX NZ - Forex NZ Downloads you will find all indis and template file.

Remember to use on 4hr chart and only trade if everything is pointing same way. You should be able to spot what I mean once you have it setup. Do not use a stop loss as the EA will place stops and adjust the trailing stop. The placeing of bids is still manual

Any problems just drop a note here or pm me

This image is from my $20 account I started last week. System is a cross between Follow The Bouncing Pip& xmpa.

As you can see, we still get losses but the but we are slowly gaining.

Files:
pips.jpg  61 kb

help

basza:
If you go to FOREX NZ - Forex NZ Downloads you will find all indis and template file.

Remember to use on 4hr chart and only trade if everything is pointing same way. You should be able to spot what I mean once you have it setup. Do not use a stop loss as the EA will place stops and adjust the trailing stop. The placeing of bids is still manual

Any problems just drop a note here or pm me

Hello

Please I’m new to forex and I opened an account with Alpari ($200) now I’m down to $120, please I need your help I saw the systems you are talking about the problem is that I don’t know were to start. Can you pls reattach the system and tell me how to use it, before I lose all my money thanks. Hope to hear from you.

Enclosed you will find a ZigZag_Pointer indicator that will show you where the indicator repainted, yellow and orange arrows.

TimeFreedom

Reason: