Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 118

DxTrade,

If it opens on Bactest it should open live too, at least this is in theory. Have you checked the Expert Advisors button in Metatrader? and also alow live tradng?

The EA should have a smile face on the chart )

Thanks, Zmax

forex11:
i do use a filter along with candle-stick pattern formations. the filter i use is the mfi with levels of 20 and 80

Hi forex11,

Which one is more effective using MFI or Stoch as filters?

BK

keldonellis:
Hello Nix,

You are truly a genius EA programmer and thanks to Big Bear and forex11 for creating this amazing system.

I have followed the Big Bear strategy for a while and think it has potential of making money.

I have also loaded your EA and find it to work very well but I was wondering if you could add

input values to take a certain $$$$ amount of profit or loss on all positions.

Because------

I have seen many times I would be up to $2000.00 or more on mutable

currency positions and come back later and find the total positions had taken a loss.

Hey I don't know about everyone here, but I think $2000.00 dollar chunks of money would be a good income.

Are u sure that you have my EA and not MrPip's ?

My EA is currently converted into a multi pair EA which will have an equity target functionality.

The EA is able to trade several currencies from one chart and control the overall outcome so, for example, if we have the following situation:

AUDUSD + $460

EURGBP - $1000

EURJPY + $2000

and equity target set to: $1460 it would close all 3 trades and lock in the $1460 profit.

I also intent to add other profit taking functions as well.

ok

ningtyas:
Hi Mr Forex11,

Thank's for explanation for us.

1. Can I download your MFI ??

2. What the best TF that you use for this system ???

Thank you for kindness.

Best Regards,

ningtyas

you already have the money flow index on metatrader.

i use a 1hr time-frame

to each its own

bkoori:
Hi forex11,

Which one is more effective using MFI or Stoch as filters?

BK

that it hard to say. everyone uses what they feel more comfortable with. they both work, but i have used the mfi for a while.

or you can use both for more conformation

hello everyone,

thank a lot at all the programmers and bigbear for this strategy. I tried to play with setups and don't understand the entry and exit rules (i mean those applied by the EA v4). In this pic i'am on an entry with nld confirmation and zigzag exit. But you can see that it take a buy order with nld showing a red dot and the exit is not applied to the zigzag turning point. Could someone enlight, thank you.

Files:
pipbouncer.gif  21 kb

Flytox:
hello everyone, thank a lot at all the programmers and bigbear for this strategy. I tried to play with setups and don't understand the entry and exit rules (i mean those applied by the EA v4). In this pic i'am on an entry with nld confirmation and zigzag exit. But you can see that it take a buy order with nld showing a red dot and the exit is not applied to the zigzag turning point. Could someone enlight, thank you.

Looks like your nonlagdot settings are wrong.

Should be set to lenght=20 and colorbarback=0 , color=1 and all the rest to 0

Also you have some MTF version of the NLD attached to your chart, are you sure you have the right timeframe selected--the timeframe the EA is working off. Also MTF readings often differ from the single TF indicators, don't know why that is... The EA did not exit because you had the ZZ turn but you did not have an arrow, or ....god there are so many possibilities why....just set the chart up in the proper tF and proper indicators that the EA uses and than you can tell if something is wrong or not, most likely it is not...

Also the logic for opening trades is clearly explained in the code--in simple words....

Thanks for your answers,

as i said i'am trying to backtest the EA with different settings and in other TF. I modified the parameters of the EA from the inputs window (as it is permitted). And what i say is that the EA don't follow this setup. May be the EA is hardly coded to work only on H1. Here is the set file, if some one could take a look at it. Thanks again.

Edit: What you see in the previous pic is what the EA returned in visual mode.

EA not making trades

Hello MR.Pip can someone expain why this did not take this trade.

Files:
audziz3.0.jpg  57 kb
Reason: