The Only Pivot - page 241

@ SwitchJohnny

We have identical signals. Please read the following post regarding the missing sell signal @ 00:00 bar here.

Note: We all need to read previous posts, which contain most of the answers to our questions.

Edit: I just noticed that you didn't get a sell signal on the 05:00 bar like I did. Did you post a live chart?

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

I posted a live IBFX chart and it looks like you are live. With live data price can deviate 1-2 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
@ SwitchJohnny

We have identical signals. Please read the following post regarding the missing sell signal @ 00:00 bar here.

Note: We all need to read previous posts, which contain most of the answers to our questions.

Edit: I just noticed that you didn't get a sell signal on the 05:00 bar like I did. Did you post a live chart?

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

yes that was a live chart.

I understand live charts can differ by 1-2 pips or so, and that is probably what has happened here. However, I have had times when price is no doubt above or below the floating pivot, and has not generated a signal.

During these times, there would not have been an issue regarding the up, down, up, down signal order.

I'll look back for a better example or wait for it to happen again and post another image.

Thanks.

Switchjohnny:

Hi i see u are using isakas indicators i used it too i have 18 straight win i used the ea for it too it never fail i just took the short signal at 21078 and exit 21030 (gbpjpy) here is the link for the ea . I think we can used it with steve system

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290 post 1672

Closed out sell trade for +51 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a reversal sell signal and I am short @ 210.44 using David's EA v1.7. The EA executed the reversal perfectly this time. Closed out the buy trade for -45 pips. TimeFreedom

We have a reversal sell signal and I am short @ 210.44 using David's EA v1.7. The EA executed the reversal perfectly this time. Closed out the buy trade for -45 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a reversal buy signal and I am long @ 211.17 & 211.16. EA did not close the initial sell trades. I reset the EA by double-clicking the smiley face and clicking on the OK button and the EA opened the buy trades. Closed out the initial sell trades for -89 pips. TimeFreedom

Closed out sell trade for +51 pips. Looks like we are ranging for now and most likely we should have a breakout shortly.

Edit: Administrator, please delete previous post, which is a duplicate?

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a reversal sell signal and I am short @ 210.44 using David's EA v1.7. The EA executed the reversal perfectly this time. Closed out the buy trade for -45 pips.

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
Yes, I am having the same problem... I will have to look into it.

ok, I found the problem. I have been playing with a version 1.8. So as not to confuse myself, I am going to call this one 1.9.

Files:

We appreciate your efforts and will forward test.

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
ok, I found the problem. I have been playing with a version 1.8. So as not to confuse myself, I am going to call this one 1.9.

We have a sell signal and I am in short @ 208.05 using David's EA v1.9.

TimeFreedom

Reason: