Terminator Version 4 - page 16

bney:
I want to test this EA, but I am unable to find two of the indicators.

Congestion index and HMAforEA

I have looked all through the site and even googled it, no joy.

If you could repost these indicators in this thread, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Go back 1 page post #144 the indicators are in the C. I. S. M.P-1. rar file

Thanks a lot.

I am going to forward test the strategy #2 from Monday.

And I will continue to find the settings for the other strategies/options.

newdigital:
Thanks a lot.

I am going to forward test the strategy #2 from Monday.

And I will continue to find the settings for the other strategies/options.

Thanks Newdigital.

Because this version is very advanced and I need some time to understand about how to use it.

Seems I found the settings for the strategy #2 (Ichimoku because I like this indicator ).

Other 2 strategies - it is necessary to find the settings.

And this version with Schaff Trend nrp and Kama is very interesting. I traded Schaff long time ago as indicator, and Kama is very well-known one.

You created very good valuable EA with may be 5 or 8 EAs inside by the settings.

I will try strategy #2 Ichimoku from Monday and will try to find the other clue about settings for the other strategies.

What can help - it is the following:

is it possible to create this system (strategies 1, 2 and 3) by indicators and template? To trade manually (by indicators and templates, to see how/why it is traded and may be - to trade manually?

It will help to the people who are not programmers.

newdigital:
Because this version is very advanced and I need some time to understand about how to use it.

Seems I found the settings for the strategy #2 (Ichimoku because I like this indicator ).

Other 2 strategies - it is necessary to find the settings.

And this version with Schaff Trend nrp and Kama is very interesting. I traded Schaff long time ago as indicator, and Kama is very well-known one.

You created very good valuable EA with may be 5 or 8 EAs inside by the settings.

I will try strategy #2 Ichimoku from Monday and will try to find the other clue about settings for the other strategies.

What can help - it is the following:

is it possible to create this system (strategies 1, 2 and 3) by indicators and template? To trade manually (by indicators and templates, to see how/why it is traded and may be - to trade manually?

It will help to the people who are not programmers.

Sure I can do that!

assorted

Ok Strategy #1 consists of 3 Hull Mas by default, 1 ma is period 20 high, other is 20 period low, last is 20 period median, other indicator is congestion index, kama and pivots multitimeframe. For buys 3 ma's should be green,in between weekly support1 and support3, kama should be rising, and congestion index should be green > darkorange.

Files:

assorted #3

Strategy 3 is just Schaff > Schaff previous and Kama > Kamaprevious for buy and the opposite for sell.

Files:
strategy3.tpl  2 kb
3.gif  51 kb

assorted #2

Strategy #2 is MTF Ichimoku looking for TenkanSen and KijunSen cross on lower timeframe using higher timeframe for confirmation and ChinkouSpan close for sell on both timeframes, defaults timeframes are M15 and H4.Like on picture the m15 the cross in sell mode but trend on h4 is in buy along with ChinkouSpan in both timeframes(check out the monitor), so now waiting for new M15 cross for buy reentry.

Files:
2.gif  79 kb
strategy2.tpl  35 kb

newdigital:
I tried to find some settings which is more safe.

It is the pre-set file for the strategy #2 (Ichimoku).

I will continue tomorrow.

I backtested it for GBPJPY pair (as most volatile) and with EURUSD.

What I want to say that it is necessary to use it with 0.01 lot size.

I did not try some advanced settings such as control max drawdown, cut loss settings, trade micro lots and so on.

I did not use timefilter yet.

TTMGoFlat parameter is very good so it will try something with this one.

Anyway - I will continue tomorrow.

Also may be good to use Cut Loss Settings as

- My Money Profit Target as true (500 for 0.1 and 50 for 0.01 starting lot size)

and

- Secure Profit Protection as true.

Anyway - will see how it will be going.

It may be good to find few more settings which are not risky.

I found that if MyMoneyProfitTarget = true and My_Money_Profit_Target = 500 (for example) so EA will make this 500 dollars will stop trading. To continue - it is necessary to start it once again.

Or use MyMoneyProfitTarget = false.

If true so it may be good to estimate the profit in a day and start EA once a day.

50 dollars in a day for example.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177320/page10

-------------

Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA settings

I tried to find some settings which is more safe.

It is the pre-set file for the strategy #2 (Ichimoku).

I will continue tomorrow.

I backtested it for GBPJPY pair (as most volatile) and with EURUSD.

What I want to say that it is necessary to use it with 0.01 lot size.

I did not try some advanced settings such as control max drawdown, cut loss settings, trade micro lots and so on.

I did not use timefilter yet.

TTMGoFlat parameter is very good so it will try something with this one.

Anyway - I will continue tomorrow.

Also may be good to use Cut Loss Settings as

- My Money Profit Target as true (500 for 0.1 and 50 for 0.01 starting lot size)

and

- Secure Profit Protection as true.

Anyway - will see how it will be going.

It may be good to find few more settings which are not risky.

-------------

Updated.

I found that if MyMoneyProfitTarget = true and My_Money_Profit_Target = 500 (for example) so EA will make this 500 dollars will stop trading. To continue - it is necessary to start it once again.

Or use MyMoneyProfitTarget = false.

If true so it may be good to estimate the profit in a day and start EA once a day.

50 dollars in a day for example.

------------

Updated.

More good is to use UseAutoGMToffset = false and estimate this offset manually. For example: it is 2 for Alpari now and 0 for IBFX.

-----------

Updated.

Preset file (the settings) for IBFX broer is uploaded.

Files:
Reason: