Guyver's trading journal - page 7

from the previous 15M chart of USDCHF

was close for breakout try 2 perhaps

i was away when i was stopped

next try next week

USDCHF Update

Ok Guys this is my new trade buying usdchf when the market opens stop on position is 1.1990 no tp

Guyver:
Ok Guys this is my new trade buying usdchf when the market opens stop on position is 1.1990 no tp

ok, not going to enter this trade been working on some breakout techniques to atleast reduce the false signals if not completely overcome them so will go with it..

i will post the charts in sometime

Ok friends i might have something comming up ..

for usdchf i am waiting it to go down below one more time at 1.1980 for any further developement.

Usdchf

now that we have traded below 1.1980 on chf i am long 1.2003 stop 1.1960

current analysis

my current analysis using float

support 1.1872

Continuation...

well this seems a good indicator for trades to post here, this has to do with pure Gann Stuff 1.1939/1.1930 the 50% [4/8] Murrey Math is the most supported area it should try not to go down from here until next price target 1.2006

Guyver:
well this seems a good indicator for trades to post here, this has to do with pure Gann Stuff 1.1939/1.1930 the 50% [4/8] Murrey Math is the most supported area it should try not to go down from here until next price target 1.2006

Are you going to post the indicator, or are you just going to keep posting and replying to yourself...

philt:
Are you going to post the indicator, or are you just going to keep posting and replying to yourself...

this is my journal i dont need to post the indicator .. i am replying to my self because this is my journal get it..!

Reason: