H4 or D1 Strategy. - page 3

Thank you Sotiro, that would be most kind of you.

This is what I could find. I hope it'sOK for me posting this here.

In addition, I have seen a variation where the cross of 5EMA and 9SMA is used for further conformation.

The indicators needed are all here at tsd-forum.

Files:
tlatomi.pdf  135 kb

KaMpeR:
I am looking for an H4 or D1 strategy, either manual or in an indicator/EA format is also fine, but I would prefer a manual strategy if possible please.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

Didn't you have a macd 4 hour method thread some time ago, it was very popular, what happened?

HellGungrave_777:
try using XPMA in Jurik 34 Period on daily chart and you will find a the best trend following system in existance when the market is choppy thier will be a small lost but you gains willl easily be to 300pips to SKY IS THE LIMIT

Hi HellGungrave_777, the XPMA looks good. Do you've a entry and exit rule?

Thanks

the indicator itself are my entry and exit

look how good the xpma on jma does on the craziest most volative currency in a

ranging market!!

HellGungrave_777

I've downloaded the xpma and jma from the link u gave and put it on a cable daily chart and i'm not getting anything close to the chart u posted. can u post the indicators and explain the settings u have like what's set at 34 ??

hi

stevenali i have the same signal as you but the sell only .

Files:
salam_1.gif  81 kb

so Kamper

what do you chose from all we give here?lol

Great GBP/USD Strategy for Swing Trades @ Forex Factory

Hi Steven

At the moment I have chosen nothing. I am just reading the posts and trying to understand what it is that each person see's in their system.

From this I shall then try to take what I think will suit my style of trading and come up with a simple entry strategy for D1 or H4, maybe both, time frames.

Once I have a system that is opening trades with more than a 80% chance of success, then I shall start to look for an exit strategy based either per pair or on the market as a whole.

After that comes all the other stuff of Money Mangement, finding a decent coder (preferably one that wont loose interest, like most of them do in D1 strategies) etc

So this little project may take a year maybe longer, but hey who cares, I'm only 46, I got time.

Cheers

Wayne

great dreams!!!

i hope you will share with us here...

Reason: