PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 138

erdenmensch:
All versions do not work for me. What indicators are needed?

Here is the indicator, currently i just use only adaptive rsi, because so far i tested it is better.

Files:

yast77:
Here is the indicator, currently i just use only adaptive rsi, because so far i tested it is better.

Thanks!

erdenmensch:
Thanks!

Welcome !!! Please share your forward test result and any setting.

Need of help please !

hi,

I try to put her a trailingstop, but I do not arrive. Can anybody make it to me please? Thank you

Hi guys

Thanks a lot to those who worked on this excellent EA.

Just a question: is there a risk to blow up an account ?

By default , the MaxLossPercent is 1.

Does it mean that the trade is closed when the loss of the sequence reaches 1 % of the balance ?

Because several times I had a sequence with a loss above 1 % without close.

An explanation ?

Thanks for your answers.

madscalp:
Hi guys

Thanks a lot to those who worked on this excellent EA.

Just a question: is there a risk to blow up an account ?

By default , the MaxLossPercent is 1.

Does it mean that the trade is closed when the loss of the sequence reaches 1 % of the balance ?

Because several times I had a sequence with a loss above 1 % without close.

An explanation ?

Thanks for your answers.

The loss management is only activate after you set the AllowRecovery to true(default is false), MaxLossPercent if set to 1, all the trade will close when total loss is 1 percent of your balance.

If you got enable Allowrecovery, there is no risk to blow up an account, but that is less profit and even loss.

Anyway,try avoid turn on the ea when it is big news time.

yast77:
The loss management is only activate after you set the AllowRecovery to true(default is false), MaxLossPercent if set to 1, all the trade will close when total loss is 1 percent of your balance.

If you got enable Allowrecovery, there is no risk to blow up an account, but that is less profit and even loss.

Anyway,try avoid turn on the ea when it is big news time.

Thanks Yast

You seem to be a pipmaker fan

Could you post your favourite set for the v 15.3 ?

Do you use only an indy ?

Regards.

madscalp:
Thanks Yast

You seem to be a pipmaker fan

Could you post your favourite set for the v 15.3 ?

Do you use only an indy ?

Regards.

Ya, because i believe this is a good ea, it have a good strategy, but we need to use this ea wisely, because our careless and mistake will get loss in our account.

I just use ARSI indicator now for forward testing, below is the set file and i will attach my forward testing result. You can see that this week i gain a big loss, this is because this week there are too many important news and also due to the economic crisis, so the market is not stable, i just on the ea for testing, so that when i put in live account, i can avoid any unwanted loss.

Anyway, if you got any idea or good strategy for using this ea, please share it and we try to improve it together. It is good to share your forward test as well.

Files:
detail.rar  22 kb
all.set  2 kb

Thanks Clement ( a french name ? )

In my opinion , your lots seem very big even with an account of $ 10 000.

At the end of 8 days, your account reached 70 % !!!

I think a safer management will bring you a bigger security.

I'm working on several settings and I'll post the results very soon.

Regards.

madscalp:
Thanks Clement ( a french name ? )

In my opinion , your lots seem very big even with an account of $ 10 000.

At the end of 8 days, your account reached 70 % !!!

I think a safer management will bring you a bigger security.

I'm working on several settings and I'll post the results very soon.

Regards.

Ya, just a demo testing, and also will get the higher DD , now i'm trying to familiar with the expert advisor, when i'm confident with it then only put in real account.

I would like to ask your opinion, if this ea added hedge function that hedge between 2 currency pair, what do you think ?

Reason: