How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 49

Whats happened to Bubbles posts?

Hi,

I just began reading this thread after a fellow member recommended it to me. It seems like i'm rather late. I noticed that some posts are refering to what bubble said previously, but I can not find his posts in the thread. What happened to his posts? I wanted to learn this trading method.

Thanks

FXBabe:

Here's a pdf I made from a word document that someone saved and posted earlier in this thread. I can't remember who actually posted it, but it was quite generous of them. I'm a bit too lazy at the moment to go back and find the post (I think it was in a page in the 40's or so). In any event, they did a great service by compiling this after Bubble erased all his posts. I merely changed the page format and saved it in "landscape" because it was easier to page thru with Adobe Reader on my computer.

Bubble went on to mentor a few folks for a fairly steep price, though I feel certain they probably got their money's worth. In any event, here's the file. Enjoy!

Ed

Files:

Boiseboy:
FXBabe:

Here's a pdf I made from a word document that someone saved and posted earlier in this thread. I can't remember who actually posted it, but it was quite generous of them. I'm a bit too lazy at the moment to go back and find the post (I think it was in a page in the 40's or so). In any event, they did a great service by compiling this after Bubble erased all his posts. I merely changed the page format and saved it in "landscape" because it was easier to page thru with Adobe Reader on my computer.

Bubble went on to mentor a few folks for a fairly steep price, though I feel certain they probably got their money's worth. In any event, here's the file. Enjoy!

Ed

cheers man

Boiseboy:
FXBabe:

Ed

Someone in another post mentioned in another thread that he trade S/R using the bubble system, I guess this may be it. He posted his demo statement using the bubble system, and it was very impressive. Thanks for posting...

Boiseboy:
FXBabe:

Ed

cheers man

et_phonehome_2:
Someone in another post mentioned in another thread that he trade S/R using the bubble system, I guess this may be it. He posted his demo statement using the bubble system, and it was very impressive. Thanks for posting...

where can i find that post?

emas:
where can i find that post?

He did not say anything except that he uses S/R with Bubble method. He posted his demo statement, it was spectacular..... I had posted asking him for more info on Bubble system, but never replied back...

Account statement:::::::::::

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

References to what he uses::

et_phonehome_2:
He did not say anything except that he uses S/R with Bubble method. He posted his demo statement, it was spectacular..... I had posted asking him for more info on Bubble system, but never replied back...

Account statement:::::::::::

References to what he uses::

Anyone else successfully using bubble's system? please post some charts. Thanks.

bubble:
Please note that the method that i described in detail is not new ,trends have always been in existence as has the concept of support and resistance, it is the techniques that i developed that quantify and identify trends in the early stages and areas of support and resistance with a fair degree of accuracy that are new.

Be aware this is not a system but trading based on the true flow of any market which is based on the two concepts of trend and s/r .

merry xmas and happy new year all

bubble

Merry xmas and happy new year Bubble!

FXBabe:
Anyone else successfully using bubble's system? please post some charts. Thanks.

fxbabe, post some charts marking support and resistance and see how you go. I'm sure theres plenty of people here willing to help.

Reason: