Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 44

trailing step

Hi Ryan..

swiss army ea work perfectly,, only my idea ,, can you add "TRAILING STEP" in this?

don't know how to use stop loss and profit target

there are many parameter in the EA. I am kind of confused how to use it.

Can someone help me here?

For example, I had a buy signal of EURUSD at 1.3186.

I want, SL at 20 pips and TP at 40 pips and breakeven when the price reach 20pips away from the open price.

How shall i set the parameters?

thanks.

There is a pdf document in the zip file at first post that describes each and every parameter. Just in case, attaching it here to (it is a document fr version 1.51). It probably will help

mutanguy:
there are many parameter in the EA. I am kind of confused how to use it.

Can someone help me here?

For example, I had a buy signal of EURUSD at 1.3186.

I want, SL at 20 pips and TP at 40 pips and breakeven when the price reach 20pips away from the open price.

How shall i set the parameters?

thanks.

mladen:
There is a pdf document in the zip file at first post that describes each and every parameter. Just in case, attaching it here to (it is a document fr version 1.51). It probably will help

Thanks. I did try before.

I set the parameter as below.

symbol_specifit as true

Immediate_activation as true

Set TakeProfit as True

Set StopLoss as true

TakeProfit as 400 (i realise that it use point instead of pips)

StopLoss as 200

Breakeven At as 200

others is set default.

The breakeven is working perfectly. However, the stop loss and profit target is not.

Please advise

thanks.

If your broker is ECN or STP, it will not allow applying stop loss and / or take profit along with order opening (they have to be applied separately once when the order is already opened). In that case you will have an error 130 in the experts tab (if the EA prints the errors out). Unfortunately, version 1.51 has only ex4 version posted, so only the author of it can check the condition described above and change the code if necessary

Without having a lok at the code, that is more or less all I can tell about it besides what the author himself already told

mutanguy:
Thanks. I did try before.

I set the parameter as below.

symbol_specifit as true

Immediate_activation as true

Set TakeProfit as True

Set StopLoss as true

TakeProfit as 400 (i realise that it use point instead of pips)

StopLoss as 200

Breakeven At as 200

others is set default.

The breakeven is working perfectly. However, the stop loss and profit target is not.

Please advise

thanks.

mladen:
If your broker is ECN or STP, it will not allow applying stop loss and / or take profit along with order opening (they have to be applied separately once when the order is already opened). In that case you will have an error 130 in the experts tab (if the EA prints the errors out). Unfortunately, version 1.51 has only ex4 version posted, so only the author of it can check the condition described above and change the code if necessary

Without having a lok at the code, that is more or less all I can tell about it besides what the author himself already told

hi,

can you suggest what shall i do if I use this EA and i want to set

SL, TP and Breakeven ?

thanks.

If Allow_All_Types is set to false, set it to true (or choose which type of orders you wish to mnitor). As far as I see, it should do it (since the default setting is not to monitor any kind of orders)

mutanguy:
hi,

can you suggest what shall i do if I use this EA and i want to set

SL, TP and Breakeven ?

thanks.

If you want an expert who manages your trades, here is what i use to get my 15 pips daily TP

A brilliant piece of program with mq4, multi purpose trade manager.

Lot of settings to read but worth the time

Multi-purpose trade management EA @ Forex Factory

Don't know if it's well to post it here, but the principal is sharing infos !

Edit : you can take the version posted on forex factory, it is already enough developped.

Swiss Army EA v1.51 makes no trading on EURUSD in test and on demo. Any idea what could I do wrong?

Swiss army EA is not an EA in the classical sense of that word, Here is a quote from the first post of this thread that is explaining what is it :

What it is:

Below, you'll find my Swiss Army EA. I've designed it so that it can manage orders in your MT4 terminal using a large variety of methods. Features includes breakevens, trailing stops, setting/removing for takeprofits and stoplosses, and many close-out conditions; you also have ability to tell the EA which orders it can manage. This EA is an attempt to do away with little scripts for deleting orders and whatnot and just put ALL that crap in one nice package. I figure this EA should be useful for manual traders, and may also to augment EAs that are skimpy on their features, although I cannot guarantee that it will be fully compatible with all EAs.

So you can not back test it (since it will never open an order on its own in backtest) and in real time it will start working only when there are some orders it can manage

ncc74656:
Swiss Army EA v1.51 makes no trading on EURUSD in test and on demo. Any idea what could I do wrong?
Reason: