**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 110

forexmoments:
If you're talking about the EA. In a nutshell, no, it's not.

I'm too lazy to read all 109 page - can you please tell me why?

Thanks!

lolpie:
Is this program worth buying? I'm new to Forex trading and would like you guys opinion. Thanks!

U can visit my blog duyduyfx, i give review about this EA.

This EA give HIGH DD. BE carefull...

lolpie:
I'm too lazy to read all 109 page - can you please tell me why? Thanks!

Because you need in theory, an infinite bank balance to prevent the drawdown killing your margin.

Is there a way to use the 12-hour clock in MetaTrader 4?

Kinda off-topic, I know.

Thanks

lolpie:
Is there a way to use the 12-hour clock in MetaTrader 4?

Kinda off-topic, I know.

Thanks

Clock? you mean timeframe, right? if so, you need the period converter

To all those who are thinking about buying Don Steinitz's EA's, my suggestion is to keep well away as they'll all eventually drain your accounts dry.

Sure, every closed trade is a winning one but in the background all those trades that have drawdowns are slowly but surely eating into your account.

Honestly, its a complete and utter waste of space.

Don is a great marketeer and not a great trader and that's exactly why he's flogging EAs rather than using them to make his money.

This guy Don Steinitz is a sick and twisted liar scammer who lost all his money trading and now is trying to recover it by selling EA's.

He has now brang out another EA which is the same as HAS but with different settings and is TRYING TO RE SELL IT TO PEOPLE!

He send spam emails trying to sell HAS ea with optimized settings to people who have already paid for it.All his EA's lose money.All of them.

i ever send a message to him, fist he ask me to pay 99$ then 1 week later the price is going to 199$ ..i heard many people got a bad results..is there anyone ever tried and satisfy with that EA?

Steinitz HAS MTF EA

And if the Steinitz HAS EA is so bad, why is the poll showing 116 out of 212 (56.71%) think that it's "The best thing since sliced Bread" or "It's good and I'm making money"; and of the remainder, 51 (24.06%) " .. don't understand this method"?

Anybody here making money with it?

My results

His EA cost me nearly 30k in real money. 1/3 of my account. 20K in one night. And I had the setting set conservatively.

Reason: