**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 34

F.F.L.-file upload

F.F.L., I tried again, same thing. What should I do?

Thanks...

test post

How do you make the chart smaller???

Files:
has.gif  22 kb

TommyD:

test post

How do you make the chart smaller???

TommyD, whats the orange and yellow lines on the price chart? Looks like some sort of chandlier...mind posting it?

here is a trade i just closed for no other reason but the time of day and price is really overextended

Files:
1.gif  15 kb

Here is the indicator. I only use it on 4 hr time frame. I do believe I downloaded it from TSD or over at FF can't really remember.

prosource.ex4

I also like how the macd (5,13,1) crosses the zero line at the same time as the HAS candles change colors. This helps me with timing as until the macd crosses the zero line the bars will not be changing.

Files:
prosource.ex4  6 kb

What am I doing wrong?!?!

What am I doing wrong? Everyone seems to be doing well using this method except me, so I am screwed up somewhere. I have read this thread back and forth like 5 times as well as the word doc.

I went long at the green vertical bar because of the 1st blue bar in the 30M time frame. Was that correct?

HELP!

Files:

First Off Longer Term Tf Were Going The Other Way You Were Trading Against Main Trend I Just Into 2 Trades Take A Look

Files:
1_1.gif  38 kb

When did you exit?

mrebersv:
When did you exit?

Opened at 161.54, exit at 161.12.

jay dee:
First Off Longer Term Tf Were Going The Other Way You Were Trading Against Main Trend I Just Into 2 Trades Take A Look

So how do I know that I am not at the begging of a new trend?

Sorry for the elementary questions, I hope I don't slow down the progress.

Thx,

Lee

Reason: