Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 35

aemil2004:
Hi guys. I have a problem with MT4 platform. I can't see in custom indicators all the indicators with mt4 extension. I only see indicators with ex4 extensions. I have version 223. Thank you for your help.

for indicators, just have mq4 and ex4 extension~ ~

no .MT4

Auto Trading on Metatrader 4

Hello Team, I need a little help. My Meta Trader 4 platform will not auto trade on my demo account, using auto trading on Expert advisor. Are there settings I should know about? or is it in the mq4 program?

Regards, Cal.

Auto Trading

Many thanks Newdigital, my auto trading is sorted

chiwing:
for indicators, just have mq4 and ex4 extension~ ~ no .MT4

yes, mq4 i was to say..can you help me guys, please?

ty

Charts and multiple monitors

Hello all, new to this forum and wanting to learn. Great forum for questions and answers.

My question is.. can charts be moved or dragged to a separate monitor?.. using MT4 as my trading platform..

I am still in the demo mode and have been for several weeks. I have and will continue to trade stocks however Forex trading is interesting me very much.

I am mostly a trendline trader with 2 indicators in stocks, continuing this method in the Forex market has so far worked out for me. I also recently added a custom indicator found and back tested from another site that has been helpful.

Thanks to all replies deano1292

Trailing Stop visibility

Is it possible to know if a TS is in place on an open trade? I use an EA that sets a TS at 5-8 but can't be sure it's active.

[ASK] about Data Window

just found this thing and got no idea..

i have 14.6960 displayed in data window in Signal section of stochastic, but when i pointed over it, it pops 2 different numbers: 14.696 (which is stoch signal data) and 52.274. What does the last number describe?

thx

[ask] PossDuppOrPossResend.NotSupported

I ve got couple messages in my mt4 mailbox telling me:

"Your trade request, #770, Buy of 1 EUR/CAD was rejected due to PossDuppOrPossResend.NotSupported"

What does it mean? Tried to google, but no result yet.

Record my trading

What's the best program to record my trading?

Reason: