Best Indicators

Hi

I'm a very new trader trying to make some $$ in the forex markets. I see that there are many indicator to choose from, can anyone please tell the best indicator to use and how or when to use it. I'm only looking on getting about 10-50 pips per day, I don't really want to do any news trades. Thank you

Having been in the same position, I found that there are no 'best indicators' it depends on your trading style and needs.

At the moment I have settled on

ifish

Fx Sniper ergodic

Double woodie martin

and one I made myself for the main chart, to work with Hi Lo zigzag

There is no easy, "clear cut" solution. First, one indicator is rarely a system. You need to find a system that works with you (your style). There are several profitable systems on this board which combine indicators. There is no magic answer, however.

Once you find a system, test it in a demo for a while. Get some screen time in, as that is the make-or-break for many traders. After you found a profitable system and are comfortable trading with it (in the wins and losses), go for it. If you want to be successful, it takes work. If there were a magic indicator, everyone would be using it.

hi

sweetpapy007:
Hi I'm a very new trader trying to make some $$ in the forex markets. I see that there are many indicator to choose from, can anyone please tell the best indicator to use and how or when to use it. I'm only looking on getting about 10-50 pips per day, I don't really want to do any news trades. Thank you

The best indicator is your self...it means...only you can find which one is the best based on your character...just build your profitable system and stick on it..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Your eyes are the best indicators.Analyse the chart with some indicators in this forum.Oneday you will find your best indicator .This is the experience of most of the traders.Don't loose hope.Goodluck.

i haved tried almost all indicators and i feel that just afew suite my style. Now i'm more on naked chart not 100% i think. My trading now just based on candles formation, fibo and EW .

It's a good idea you have / created your own strategy. Based on my experiences on a lot of strategies I concluded that the best strategy is the one that suits our emotions and discipline and where we can stick to them.

Nic

Hi.

I'm newbie on forex too. I think sweetpapy007 wants to know useful indicators. I'm reading too much in this forum, but i cannot decide to use which indicator. It's very hard to decide... There is no "my style" so far, i just want to try winning ones. Im trying, trying...

asliok:
Hi. I'm newbie on forex too. I think sweetpapy007 wants to know useful indicators. I'm reading too much in this forum, but i cannot decide to use which indicator. It's very hard to decide... There is no "my style" so far, i just want to try winning ones. Im trying, trying...

Trying and trying.. This is what a newbie should do (me too).

There're some trading styles including scalping, swing, trend following, etc. We choose it depends on our personality. Then we can move forward with better focus. I recommend babypips.com at first.

Or can you post your favorite indicators or other systems? This can help to decide and give an idea for newbies.

Yes Devil2000, i know that, that is why i'm too much reading to learn something and i'm learning, i just wanted to know useful ones, because there are many indicators i mean. Thanks.

Reason: