PiPCracker

Hallo please test for me my DayTrading - PiPCracker!

the EA works fine with EUR/USD with time 15min,30min and 60min!

I have nice results with different history data(alpari,metaquotes)!

daytrading_-_pipcracker.ex4

bullbear.mq4

fx_fish_2ma.mq4

here a sample

Please checked my EA and said me , is this a winner or looser EA.

Thanks

diskus

Me neither. I get a bunch of these errors:

2007.02.18 13:17:38 2007.01.02 10:04 DayTrading - PipCracker EURUSD,M15: Error Ordersend(131):

Sorry, changes this :

LotKontra from 0.05 - new 0.1

MaxTotalBuyProfitLoss = -25; new -30

MaxTotalSellProfitLoss = -25; new -30

MaxTotalBuyProfitLossNK = -30; new -35

MaxTotalSellProfitLossNK = -30; new -35

By some Banks can not testing with microlots, only higher 0.1.

By Neuimex is this no problem!

diskus

Hi Diskus - the main question is quality of modelling data did you use ? If 90% then test looks good..

Here a sample with alpari - history!

test from 1.1.2006 - 16.1.2006

Lot 0.5

Stop 50-60

s/l 40 pips

pipcrackeralpari.htm

diskus

Files:

Hi Diskus,

Yep I'm just testing with 90% data from 2004, looks good to now, is it optimised ? I checked results before 2004 and they weren't as good but defiently looks like a promising system.

It's definitely highly optimized. It had some problems in 04 and 05. If you have an objective method for optimization, maybe it will perform better. What paramters should be optimized?

Loading difficulty

I have saved the EX4 file to the Experts folder and it appears there correctly but after the platform has been opened it does not appear as an Expert Advisor and when returned to the Experts folder it has disappeared.

I have had this problem before but never with a MQL file. Will forward test if this problem can be overcome.

John

yeoeleven:
I have saved the EX4 file to the Experts folder and it appears there correctly but after the platform has been opened it does not appear as an Expert Advisor and when returned to the Experts folder it has disappeared.

I have had this problem before but never with a MQL file. Will forward test if this problem can be overcome.

John

Sorry, my mistake!

Please load new Vision , timevalue is corrected!

diskus

Reason: