My simple 20 pips. - page 24

hi

problem in indicator _mtf_n_sepma_1_email.....

when you right click on this indicator then select propertise and again press

button ((ok)) change indicator status....>?

this is big problem?????????

+ 9 pips simple as that

I have a sugestion for FI indicator.

Mr. Omelette.

Did you thing you can make a PipeTrader_FI_Strategy_v1 whit a big

didgit BLUE positive and RED negative ?

Thanks a lot.

PipTrader.

Files:
dig.gif  18 kb

Not a bad day for my system.

I lost the first trade -27

I win the second trade +60

PipeTrader

Files:
today.gif  17 kb

PipeTrader:
I have a sugestion for FI indicator.

Mr. Omelette.

Did you thing you can make a PipeTrader_FI_Strategy_v1 whit a big

didgit BLUE positive and RED negative ?

Thanks a lot.

PipTrader.

Yeah, no problem. I'll do it later on.

piptrader, for your second trade that netted 60 pips, how is it that you exit at the beginning of the second candle with a consecutive lower FI. dont you have to wait for that candle to finish before you know that the FI is lower then you exit. but it looks like you exit at the start of that candle. could you explain.

thanks

PipeTrader:
Not a bad day for my system.

I lost the first trade -27

I win the second trade +60

PipeTrader

Please

Would somehow post in this message the correct download that gives the version piptrader is using in his last post show his 60 pip profit the one I am using didn't show the first red arrow sell I only got the 2nd red arrow which resulted in a loss for the trade. I understand we have had some changes I would like to be on the same one that's seems to be working the best. Re-post new downlink please. Thanks

Forget above Post I found It .......................... Sorry

indicator changes

Hello,

I'm confused on where the newest indicator is. The most recent pick does not match what I have. Can some please post where I can load it. I reloaded it from post #127 but it still is wrong. Thank you.

Files:
chart.gif  18 kb

I would just like to point out that whether a signal is generated or not can vary from broker to broker - see pics. below. Note NortFinance didn't have a Buy signal today whereas FXDD did. This is because ForceIndex itself uses volume in its calculations and this varies from broker to broker.

gtketum:
piptrader, for your second trade that netted 60 pips, how is it that you exit at the beginning of the second candle with a consecutive lower FI. dont you have to wait for that candle to finish before you know that the FI is lower then you exit. but it looks like you exit at the start of that candle. could you explain. thanks

Never forget...

I trade that on my live accont.

I am satified whit 60 pips so I leave.

If I go out whit the exact system I put 50 pips in poket.

But ! FOREX IS A WAR...

I need that to eat.

PipeTrader

LIVE TO TRADE and TRADE TO LIVE!

Reason: