Anyone know how to gain access to an EA that is CODED?

To add comments, please log in or register
pikachucom
pikachucom  

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to break a security access or code for an EA or Indicator that is coded and security blocked?

For example, many programers will code their EA so as to sell it on the open market, but those that purchase it cannot change any of the CODE due to the security measure that blocks access......

any help thanks!!!!

Here is an example of an EA's code that is blocked......

Files:
[Deleted]  

Are you wanting to be a thief then, please explain !

pikachucom
pikachucom  
icm63:
Are you wanting to be a thief then, please explain !

No no, thats not it, I want to be able to MODIFY the Indicator or EA so I can say............ send an email or modify a value of an indicator, ects.......

If you purchased it already and using it, how are you stealing it anyways????

You already bought the rights to use it......

Anyways...........

iscuba11
iscuba11  

You are willing to break the design of a proprietary software program. If you want the design changed legally and morally, why don't you ask the creator of the program that you want it modified and are willing to pay to have it modified through him. If the program is bootlegged already, then you have already crossed the point of legality and morality. If you have full access to the coding, then what will stop you from marketing it under your name because of future greed?? That is why safeguards are installed. There is only one way to be righteous and blameless. Allow the creator to make the modifications or abandon the effort. All else will lead to probable sin. Rationalizing is one way Satan tempts man.

Rev Dave

FX_SNIPER2
FX_SNIPER2  

The good the bad & the ugly....

neo1001
neo1001  

Thief....

That is why when my EA is released, it won't be protected only by MQL4 encryption. I will put most of my code on serverside and send out signals via XML streaming. You intentions are so clear so don't even try to deny it. I hope one of these days when you finally program a profitable EA someone comes along and take that EA away from you and sell it for profit. Then you will know how it feels to have your hard-labored hour go down in the drain.

pikachucom
pikachucom  
iscuba11:
You are willing to break the design of a proprietary software program. If you want the design changed legally and morally, why don't you ask the creator of the program that you want it modified and are willing to pay to have it modified through him. If the program is bootlegged already, then you have already crossed the point of legality and morality. If you have full access to the coding, then what will stop you from marketing it under your name because of future greed?? That is why safeguards are installed. There is only one way to be righteous and blameless. Allow the creator to make the modifications or abandon the effort. All else will lead to probable sin. Rationalizing is one way Satan tempts man. Rev Dave

I tried that with no response back

pikachucom
pikachucom  

Sheesh,

all I want to do is change a value on the Indicator on something I paid for, not exploit it and make money from others!!!!??????

neo1001
neo1001  

Well...

there is this russian guy who offers to "decompile" your .ex4

He charges $40 USD.

You have to pay him in e-gold.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

There were two or 3 Russian guys. Probable 2 of them were catchen by police because of this decompiling/cracking/hacking.

There other one is still "alive" but probable he is not posting on Russian forums anymore. Because decompilling/cracking/hacking of software is very strong infringements in Russia and there are "K" departments (Cyber Depts) in Russian police in every single city and they are working hard to find such people: from impose a big fine till prison.

[Deleted]  
newdigital:
There were two or 3 Russian guys. Probable 2 of them were catchen by police because of this decompiling/cracking/hacking. There other one is still "alive" but probable he is not posting on Russian forums anymore. Because decompilling/cracking/hacking of software is very strong infringements in Russia and there are "K" departments (Cyber Depts) in Russian police in every single city and they are working hard to find such people: from impose a big fine till prison.

More info http://www.cubesteak.net/2006/10/the-final-word-on-ex4-decompilation/

To add comments, please log in or register