FINEXX Correlation System EA - page 7

To add comments, please log in or register
elepoutre
elepoutre  
Yoda_Glenn:
Hi tbreaker, thanks for sharing your EA. I was just curious, how come the EA doesn't need to be attached to EUR/CHF also? I look forward to testing!

Sharing is providing the source code, and not only Ex file. EX file can be time limited...you are just the tester of a system taht the woner will sell when you ahve all spend time to help him testing it.

saha koko
saha koko  
mangman:
I think if you hedge only long postions without overleveraging and not use stop loss and close the trades only when in profit, you cannot lose.

On the long only hedges you earn net interest.

1 mini lot per currency pair per $1000 of your account balance should withstand the largest drawdown easily in my opinion. Some trades may be negative for many days, but they do eventualy come into profit.

Better to take profit at 2%-5% of the account balance.

Crown Forex has 1 pip spread on majors. Since the trades have to overcome the spread, I think Crown Forex is a better option to trade than InterbankFX, FXDD, Alpari or other Metatrader brokers.

Hi,

I understand what you mean but you cant hedge perfect a EUR position with a CHF position because the correlation factor is not always -1.

The SL is now higher, so the number of losses are lesser.

Do you have experience with Crown forex and 1-pip spread?

saha koko
saha koko  
elepoutre:
Sharing is providing the source code, and not only Ex file. EX file can be time limited...you are just the tester of a system taht the woner will sell when you ahve all spend time to help him testing it.

I dont need the testing results from anyone, I am testing on my own. I dont like people who take my code (or a part of it) in their own system and sell it maybe then. I spent a lot of time with code writing and testing, so I dont give it away. You have to understand this...

saha koko
saha koko  
Yoda_Glenn:
Hi tbreaker, thanks for sharing your EA. I was just curious, how come the EA doesn't need to be attached to EUR/CHF also? I look forward to testing!

just open the EURUSD M1 chart and attach.

mangman
mangman  
tbreaker:
Hi,

I understand what you mean but you cant hedge perfect a EUR position with a CHF position because the correlation factor is not always -1.

The SL is now higher, so the number of losses are lesser.

Do you have experience with Crown forex and 1-pip spread?

Tbreaker,

Thanks for the reply.

I only demo traded with them. That was for a month last year. I never had a live account with them.

hbud
hbud  

Thanx !

Hello Tbreaker

Thank you for sharing Finexx.

I've started demoing your Version 2 tonight.

Would it have any bad effects to the performance by using another timeframe than M1 ?

hbud

amerifx
amerifx  
jbfx:
Post a statement and prove it.

LOL. Post a statement to show proof? To whom? Just sharing my opinion buddy. Don't have to prove nothing to nobody.If you don't like my comment ignor it.

Alessandro Agostoni
Alessandro Agostoni  

Swap?!

Hello tbreaker!

Just a question about swap...

As we know EA sell or buy EURUSD and USDCHF so when we sell both cross we have a negative swap and when we buy them we have a positive swap.

Question is: Do you think that is better manage both sell and buy trades or could be better place only buy trades with the goal to have always a positive swap?

Due to the fact that EURUSD and USDCHD move in opposite directions (negative correlation) should be the same if we buy or we sell looking at a long term period... ( maybe we can have big DD when correlation isn't in the right side ...)

Maybe I'm wrong and I'm not considering some parts of the "game" so I guess I need your opinion about the problem.

Happy pips!

Alex

saha koko
saha koko  
hbud:
Hello Tbreaker

Thank you for sharing Finexx.

I've started demoing your Version 2 tonight.

Would it have any bad effects to the performance by using another timeframe than M1 ?

hbud

Hi,

it has effects on the correlation factor because you have different values. I am testing different timeframes but I dont have enough data (forward testing) to say if its good or not.

saha koko
saha koko  
ale.agos:
Hello tbreaker!

Just a question about swap...

As we know EA sell or buy EURUSD and USDCHF so when we sell both cross we have a negative swap and when we buy them we have a positive swap.

Question is: Do you think that is better manage both sell and buy trades or could be better place only buy trades with the goal to have always a positive swap?

Due to the fact that EURUSD and USDCHD move in opposite directions (negative correlation) should be the same if we buy or we sell looking at a long term period... ( maybe we can have big DD when correlation isn't in the right side ...)

Maybe I'm wrong and I'm not considering some parts of the "game" so I guess I need your opinion about the problem.

Happy pips!

Alex

Hi,

I dont know if swap trading is allowed. In my opinion the risk is too high for only swap trading, profits are too small.

In my EA the swap value is included in the daily profit value, that means that the trades will closed if the sum of swap and pips-profit reached the PT

To add comments, please log in or register