FINEXX Correlation System EA - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
saha koko
saha koko  
elepoutre:
positions have been opened a full day and never been clsoed...have been over 12 usd profit (0.1 lot) ...what is the TP?

My position is also open since Friday, you have to be patient. The position will close if the total profit/loss between the two pairs is 10$/-25$

Most of the time the trades are closed intraday, but the actual trade is an exception, so we have to wait. Dont look at your account all the time, let it run and do something else.

But look at your risk, you are more than one day in the market and your intraday drawdown was less than 25$.

saha koko
saha koko  
amerifx:
Thanks Tbreaker its working fine now.However do we manually take profit or just let run?

let it run all the time, TP and SL are included

DOMIANDR000
DOMIANDR000  

Thnaks TBreaker,

Just had a simple question - Isnt buying the EURUSD and USDCHF the same as buying the EURCHF ?? If thats the case then isnt there the downside risk involved?

saha koko
saha koko  
DOMIANDR000:
Thnaks TBreaker, Just had a simple question - Isnt buying the EURUSD and USDCHF the same as buying the EURCHF ?? If thats the case then isnt there the downside risk involved?

I know what you mean and totally you have EUR/CHF. But if you trade only one pair (EUR/CHF) you have to know which direction it goes. If I buy EUR as Base Currency (and CHF is same direction) I can win if EUR goes long and I can win if EUR goes short depends on your correlation

EricForex
EricForex  
tbreaker:
My position is also open since Friday, you have to be patient. The position will close if the total profit/loss between the two pairs is 10$/-25$

Most of the time the trades are closed intraday, but the actual trade is an exception, so we have to wait. Dont look at your account all the time, let it run and do something else.

But look at your risk, you are more than one day in the market and your intraday drawdown was less than 25$.

hi Breaker,

Thanks for this ea. I was trading a manual version similar to this a while back with limited success. Have you tried other combinations of target and stop loss? Like many times the profit will hit, close to 10, like 8 or 9 only to retrace.

saha koko
saha koko  
doragio:
hi Breaker, Thanks for this ea. I was trading a manual version similar to this a while back with limited success. Have you tried other combinations of target and stop loss? Like many times the profit will hit, close to 10, like 8 or 9 only to retrace.

Thx for your suggestion. If I have more time then I will try to test different TPs. My personal target is 50$ /p.m. with 0.1 Lot, that gives me a nice additional income

saha koko
saha koko  
DOMIANDR000:
Thnaks TBreaker, Just had a simple question - Isnt buying the EURUSD and USDCHF the same as buying the EURCHF ?? If thats the case then isnt there the downside risk involved?

Another thing is that I dont use perfect hedges:

For example: last friday I opened 2 long positions:

Eur: 1,2987

CHF: 1,2466

makes a long position EUR/CHF: 1,6189

Today EUR/CHF fell off 1,6140--> that makes 49 Pips loss

But I am still in the market with SL 25$ (0.1 Lot)

tomstaufer
tomstaufer  

Hi Tbreaker,

Thanks for sharing your hedge EA. I started 2 tests 10k balance, 1/1 lots.

Other settings default.

Live statements below:

FXDD:http://www.forexea.com/finexx_fxdd/statement.htm

IBFX:http://www.forexea.com/finexx_ibfx/statement.htm

Have you ever tried this strategy without stop loss ?

elepoutre
elepoutre  

version

tomstaufer:
Hi Tbreaker,

Thanks for sharing your hedge EA. I started 2 tests 10k balance, 1/1 lots.

Other settings default.

Live statements below:

FXDD:http://www.forexea.com/finexx_fxdd/statement.htm

IBFX:http://www.forexea.com/finexx_ibfx/statement.htm

Have you ever tried this strategy without stop loss ?

which version are you using? I am teting it also on fxdd since 22...and only 2 opened trades (instead of 4) and no pending orders...

tomstaufer
tomstaufer  

I am testing version from post #1. Standard account 1:100.

To add comments, please log in or register