FINEXX Correlation System EA - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
rzamany
rzamany  
tbreaker:
Yes, makes totally -10

then closed positions when total of point -25 or +10 ?

PIP_PIP
PIP_PIP  

Hi,

when i open the file,only exist the notepad

Can i help me?

DOMIANDR000
DOMIANDR000  

Thanks for your system, Im trying it on IBFX but it gives error zero divide. Maybe bcos IBFX mini is EURUSDm and not EURUSD. can you please make that modification and resend teh EA?

Thanks

elepoutre
elepoutre  

opened positions

positions have been opened a full day and never been clsoed...have been over 12 usd profit (0.1 lot) ...what is the TP?

Bigby Blair
Bigby Blair  

Finexx

Hi, I downloaded the ex4 file into the Experts folder but it does not show in the EA list after restarting the platform. Since there is no mq4 to debug its useless to me. Can you help, tbreaker? Is there a bug in this file? I have never had problems with using EA's before and I know how they operate but this one seems to be buggy.

Pipsqueak2

amerifx
amerifx  
tbreaker:
-Save EA-File under experts folder (f.e. C:\Programs\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts)

-Start your Metatrader again

-Attach EA to chart

-allow live trading (smile on your chart on the righthand side)

thats it...

Thanks Tbreaker its working fine now.However do we manually take profit or just let run?

DOMIANDR000
DOMIANDR000  

Zero Divide

Hi TBreaker,

Im getting this eror "Zero Divide" and no trades placed upto now from yesterday....Im using IBFX. CAn you pls help out

Thanks

Bigby Blair
Bigby Blair  

Finexx

There seems to be something radically wrong with this file. I put in C drive Experts folder then launched platform. Can't find it in the EA list.

So I go back to the Experts folder with my other EA that work fine, and the FINEXX file has disappeared.

SoI carefully repeated the process and the file disappears. This is wierd, its never happened to me before and I have been in computers since we were building our own.

I know some will say I am doing things wrong, or I don't know what am doing, but there is something amiss.

The file does not work for me nada nothing, zilch.

Until the .MQ4 is offered so I could look at the code, I'll say adios.

Pipsqueak2

Perky
Perky  

this may help

i was on build 197 of meta4 and the expert was dissapearing after saving to the experts folder

I changed to a platform that is build 200 and it was fine

if you have build 200 and it still dissapears there is (I think) a limit of 250

experts and indicators so you may have to delete a few old ones or copy them out and delete them

saha koko
saha koko  
DOMIANDR000:
Hi TBreaker,

Im getting this eror "Zero Divide" and no trades placed upto now from yesterday....Im using IBFX. CAn you pls help out

Thanks

Try this version

I am also in this forum if there are more questions: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=13015

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register