FINEXX Correlation System EA - page 10

To add comments, please log in or register
Alessandro Agostoni
Alessandro Agostoni  
xux99:
Just open the DetailedStatement file with MS Excel and then save it as an .xls file

Hi,

thanks a lot for suggestion!

When things are simple sometimes we try to make them difficult ...

Best PIPS.

Alex

hopfi2k
hopfi2k  

Expired

tbraker,

FINEXX_Cor V2.0 did look promising and I let it run 24/ on EURCHF/1M for almost a month (25/02/07 till 23/03/07) turning 10.000$ Alpari Demo-Account into 8.033,65$ using default settings.

Now being at the point of playing around with the parameters, I relized that the EA expired :-(

Would you be so kind and provide a new release (preferable with new features)?

The EA has potential and I'm willing to spend more time on it.

Cheers,

Andy

saha koko
saha koko  

Version 2.2

Version 2.2

higher Stoploss gives better results but risk is also higher

Files:
Trader83
Trader83  
tbraker,

FINEXX_Cor V2.0 did look promising and I let it run 24/ on EURCHF/1M for almost a month (25/02/07 till 23/03/07) turning 10.000$ Alpari Demo-Account into 8.033,65$ using default settings.

Now being at the point of playing around with the parameters, I relized that the EA expired :-(

Would you be so kind and provide a new release (preferable with new features)?

The EA has potential and I'm willing to spend more time on it.

Cheers,

Andy

Tbreaker and Andy! Can you post detailed statement for last month of forward testing? Thanks in advance!

hopfi2k
hopfi2k  

Forward Testing Results

@trader83 - here you go.

This was 24/7 on Alpari Demo using the following settings (defaults, if I remember correctly):

TradingAllowed=1

LotSize=1.00000000

BaseSymbol=EURUSD

H1.Symbol=USDCHF

Profit=100.00000000

Stop=1500.00000000

Profit_Total=10000.00000000

MagicNo=7888

ShowStatus=1

Btw. I had much more pleasent results with JLPGrid (well, profitable at least...)

Anyhow I'm confident tbraker is still improving FINEXX. Let's wait and see

Cheers,

Andy

Files:
finexx.htm 55 kb
bhale
bhale  
tbreaker:
I dont need the testing results from anyone, I am testing on my own. I dont like people who take my code (or a part of it) in their own system and sell it maybe then. I spent a lot of time with code writing and testing, so I dont give it away. You have to understand this...

tbreaker - this section is designed for traders and coders to help each other by helping to test, debug, and relate thigs the original coder might not have considered. There are many many very complex EAs here.Your's is actually quite simple. By sharing the source code, traders can assess the value of an EA.

I downloaded and tried to backtest your EA, but it doesn't open any orders. Allow live trading is true, but I can't get it to work with any timeframe. So it's useless unless I an look at code and see what's wrong.

retro
retro  

doesn't work

Hi tbreaker

Been testing quite well on my demos but I'm unable to use on my IBFX mini account.

Would be grateful if you could fix this in your next release.

me
me  

Correlation EA?!

Hi all!

Hope i'm not spamming there since i have search about corrolation but havent found exacly what i'm looking for.

I'm looking for a SIMPLE EA that would buy/sell correlated pairs when they are at X (number) diff of pips.

Exemple: sell EUR/USD when its above USD/JPY of 75 pips and buy USD/JPY at the same time.

OR : Sell EUR/USD if its X pips above GBP/USD and buy GBP/USD at same time .

The thing could be set in a menu like:

-pairs chosen

-x pips of diff

-Trailing stop

-Stop loss

-Take profit

-Option trade both pairs or not.

If some of you are interrested in that simple project or are willing to help since they already got a nice ego and bank account, i would really appeciate the thing to be coded.

Since its a really good and simple system, i think its worth to give a try!

Metcalfe
Metcalfe  
inzider:
Hi all!

Hope i'm not spamming there since i have search about corrolation but havent found exacly what i'm looking for.

I'm looking for a SIMPLE EA that would buy/sell correlated pairs when they are at X (number) diff of pips.

Exemple: sell EUR/USD when its above USD/JPY of 75 pips and buy USD/JPY at the same time.

OR : Sell EUR/USD if its X pips above GBP/USD and buy GBP/USD at same time .

The thing could be set in a menu like:

-pairs chosen

-x pips of diff

-Trailing stop

-Stop loss

-Take profit

-Option trade both pairs or not.

If some of you are interrested in that simple project or are willing to help since they already got a nice ego and bank account, i would really appeciate the thing to be coded.

Since its a really good and simple system, i think its worth to give a try!

Maybe I missed something, but what do you mean when you say " sell EUR/USD when its above USD/JPY of 75 pips and buy USD/JPY at the same time"

75 pips from what if EUR/USD 1.5800 and USD/JPY 107.00 for instance.

patiencetrader
patiencetrader  

correlation ea?

hi there im looking for a script or ea? that can let me make a trade with correlation in mind, for example when i buy crude oil it will also buy west texas intermediate at the same time and lot size, and i can also close both these at the same time,but also be able to change what correlations and lot sizes i want to have

thanks in advance

mike

To add comments, please log in or register