3xMAs#2 indicator - page 3

Great Indicator!!

I have been trading this method for two years and profited many pips! Thank you cja.

I recently have had an issue with mt4 not sending emails...is it possible to get an alert on screen added to 3xMAs#4? It would be very helpful.

Thanks for all your great work.

Michael

MA Alerts

Brazenmichael:
I have been trading this method for two years and profited many pips! Thank you cja.

I recently have had an issue with mt4 not sending emails...is it possible to get an alert on screen added to 3xMAs#4? It would be very helpful.

Thanks for all your great work.

Michael

Version #5 with Popup Alerts

3xmas5.mq4

Files:
3xmas5.mq4  10 kb

Thank you!

Works perfect.

Thank you for your love of coding, and willingness to help others.

Happy pipping!

Michael

do you like this indicator -- welcome to TRY

one MA related indicator -- try it -- if you like it , post your Screen Capture and your INPUT setting (those number in CTRL-I) here

if you find a setting (INPUT) better than mine, I would PM you with my INPUT settings, so everyone could play it a little bit, with trial and error in INPUT settings

-- i.e. if you use the original setting, there would not be DOUBLE--VISION for the up or down arrows -- I changed it a little bit

this is from my old archive -- good for backtest only

Need Help

cja:
Version #5 with Popup Alerts 3xmas5.mq4

Dear CJ,

kindly I'm requesting you to help for some of indi has to remove from this 3xMAs#5,

i want to remove all of arrows and just make

EMA 5 , EMA 13, EMA 50 CROSS WITH POP ALRET SOUNDS

Please i need this Help Very much

Thanks in advance

abma

Hi Friends,

Any one can help me set this 5EMA CROSS 50EMA WITH ALARM SOUND FILE , I ATTAHCHED THE COPY OF INDICATORS

THANKS

Indicator based on crossed EMA

Does anyone know good manual Indicator based on a combination of 3 crossed EMA with candlestick patterns? Triple EMA's should provide better filtration of false trading signals, and candlestick pattern should visual friendly show when to enter the deal.

Reason: