News Trader EA - page 99

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +44.

GBPUSD: +2.

USDJPY: -11.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: +4.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Hi, The News Trader did good today, nice work

I'm a bit unsure about this EA, because on my demo account of 100,000 it made a profit of 10,000 in 2 days. That is 10% which is insane. Is that safe? Would any one use this one on a real account? Im using v5.3

To use it with real accounbt so it is necesary to be comfortable with fundamental analysis. And it is fully related with the settings of the EA.

Currently no any fundamental analysis was presented in elite section (no tome for that sorry) and everybody is using the settings created by me long time ago. Besides, everybody is trading my calendar events and I am estimating which news events are high rated and which - not.

Of course if you feel comfortable so use it.

I used it with real money for the long time.

But it may be something with the spread as well (some brokers are changing the spread during th news time).

I tried this EA on demo account for 2 weeks. Start with version 5.5 (default settings), then 5.3 (old nfp setting). but there are no any orders were opened. Can you help me where is the problem? all additional files (dll and lib) I put in specifed folders. News data file was downloaded automatically, but there are no trades. ((

ken98:
I tried this EA on demo account for 2 weeks. Start with version 5.5 (default settings), then 5.3 (old nfp setting). but there are no any orders were opened. Can you help me where is the problem? all additional files (dll and lib) I put in specifed folders. News data file was downloaded automatically, but there are no trades. ((

Do you see some message on the screen and/or metatrader tabs?

Great, I think I trust you way more, than i trust my skills

newdigital:
To use it with real accounbt so it is necesary to be comfortable with fundamental analysis. And it is fully related with the settings of the EA.

Currently no any fundamental analysis was presented in elite section (no tome for that sorry) and everybody is using the settings created by me long time ago. Besides, everybody is trading my calendar events and I am estimating which news events are high rated and which - not.

Of course if you feel comfortable so use it.

I used it with real money for the long time.

But it may be something with the spread as well (some brokers are changing the spread during th news time).

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +21.

GBPUSD: +87.

USDJPY: +24.

USDCHF: +3.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

NewsTrader 4 and 5 digits

Added code to News Trader5.3nfp to automatically work on 4 or 5 digit brokers!

Files:

To use NewsTrader_v5.3 EA with 5 digits broker with the settings from the 1st post so simple multiply the following by 10:

Slippage

PendOrdGap

OrderStep

TakeProfit

TrailingStop

InitialStop

BreakEven (if you use it).

For example, Take profit was in the settings as 100.

Multiply by 10 =

TakeProfit = 1000.

--------------

Also you can use the version improved by mrtools for automatically work on 4 or 5 digit brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175898

Reason: