HedgeEA - page 62

I need an EA to do the following three things:

1) . Open orders on 2 pairs at market:

Pair 1: Long

Pair 2: Short

2) . Close All Open orders when in "x" pips profit

3) . Repeat Step 1) .

Heres the reason why:

since no two currency groups are perfectly correlated, one pair will always lag behind or race ahead of the other. These fluctuations will show up as a net gain or net loss on the pair-group. Sometimes the group will draw down, such that the net loss dips down into your equity. Sometimes the group will swing positive and the net gain will add to your equity. A constant state of flux will always exist. The idea is to take the profit when it swings high enough to trigger a grab. Once grabbed, the pair-group is reallocated and the process starts again. Since hedging does not care at what value either of the currency pairs start at, there is no penalty for taking a profit grab and reallocating.

Great Idea

f1trader

Go Idea What Pairs do you use. I was using 6 pairs with a total net equity grab EA but it would meen I had to manually set them up. An EA would be better.

My Pyramid

Hi Pete

Its close but not exactly what the order calls for in POST 404

For example when you make you first Buy or sell at the start of the cycle that works ok the second is also ok, But the third and so on is wrong.

If you are looking for 30 pips then the first order should be TP 30 PIPS .

If that does not work and the order does not reach the 30 PIP TP then when it goes down 30 PIPS from expected TP then you need to place another opposit to original order with Multiplied lots to bounce back 30 PIPS to take 30 PIPS Profit.

The problem with My Pyramid is it lays a PIPS away Distance Up and Down and BUYS and Sells from those levels it does not recalculate the 30 60 30 rule in post 404.

Any way still works but if we could get that 30 60 30 Grid/Hedge Set up that would be great it does work as I use it in my manual trading just automating it would make it easier.

RDISC

f1trader:

3) . Repeat Step 1) .

Heres the reason why:

since no two currency groups are perfectly correlated, one pair will always lag behind or race ahead of the other. These fluctuations will show up as a net gain or net loss on the pair-group. Sometimes the group will draw down, such that the net loss dips down into your equity. Sometimes the group will swing positive and the net gain will add to your equity. A constant state of flux will always exist. The idea is to take the profit when it swings high enough to trigger a grab. Once grabbed, the pair-group is reallocated and the process starts again. Since hedging does not care at what value either of the currency pairs start at, there is no penalty for taking a profit grab and reallocating.

here is the EA which will open two currencies ( long and short ) and close them when certain entered Account Profit is reached.

-guyver

Files:

f1trader:

3) . Repeat Step 1) .

Heres the reason why:

Correlated pair long and short???

... and close all if it is profit??

Does not make sens for me.

hedge...

dear kokas

i download your indicator of hedge_ea5.7 and 5,.4.

after i loaded in my alpaari platform....but no signal....

no intimation....

what is a wrong occured....pls inform me ...how to use it.....i am

middler user of this software....

pete14:
hi guys, here is the EA based on the surefire-system.

Hi all traders and program masters

Is there way to put alert for any executed order in MyPyramid v0.8?

Thank you for replyes!

hi pete.

Do you have any idea how to get the mypyramid manual.pdf?

thank you

pete14:
hi guys, here is the EA based on the surefire-system.

Hi Pete, thanks for the EA. Does this EA need to be traded over a certain period of time or can it be used without regard to timing?

yasthicklee:
Hello friends and dudes here.

After a long while I found this system making the user the profit as much you want.This is based on hedging and I have attached a pdf regarding this.If anyone has tried this,comment with the results.I started this on this Friday and I ended with some good pips on my live account.

Happy trading

Hi,

Can I ask if you are still profitable trading this strategy manually? If not, what are the problems that you have encountered?

Thanks!

Reason: