ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 114

zeman:
hi arecent.. at satun thai now? beware the bullets..

tq for ur opinion.. im appreciate that..

ok..when the range or yesterday movement is so high.., how to find the faster or early signal for reversal or trend might be continous? ..just used smaller TF 15.. if the range of certain pairs is going back to normal again, turned for tf30 again..coz the range and gaps becomes larger same as pivot S & R.. ok..gud luck

hi..boss..just come back here...i'm safely exited from satun yester:)

woww..nice gbp movement lol..

cheers

ok2..here some goods to hightlight..may be we can use to decide wheter it is the reversal or not in the future

Files:
gu_1.jpg  149 kb
gj_7.jpg  152 kb
ej_1.jpg  153 kb
eu_1.jpg  155 kb

hi zeman, just a question, does that nonlagdot repaint?

arecent:
ok2..here some goods to hightlight..may be we can use to decide wheter it is the reversal or not in the future

thanks my preng for the explanation...hopes the best conclusion will be usefull for long term trader..

hamid268:
hi zeman, just a question, does that nonlagdot repaint?

no..

thanks my preng for the explanation...hopes the best conclusion will be usefull for long term trader..

boss..we are here to learn about the alternative way to use ISAKAs..our point is the good entry and the good exit..so if we found something..why not to highlight..learn from the lesson...

hope..more will come..

come out n play ......

Files:
ej_2.jpg  149 kb
gj_10.jpg  147 kb

Hi team ,

The onslaught of info in this thread i think , is too much for a newbie like me . Is there a website / blog / ebook that takes a newbie gently by the hand and guide them to the basics -> intermediate -> advanced Isakas Method ? Or is there no such thing as being gentle in the FX Market ?

Or if such vacumm exists , i would be more than happy to take the journey detailing it , and by doing so , learn the Legendary Isakas Method .

I hope everyone can lend me their support . In the meanwhile , i'll be fiddling around with my MT4 and watching this thread and try to learn as much as possible from all the Master Traders here .

Best regards ,

Asri

asri:
Hi team ,

The onslaught of info in this thread i think , is too much for a newbie like me . Is there a website / blog / ebook that takes a newbie gently by the hand and guide them to the basics -> intermediate -> advanced Isakas Method ? Or is there no such thing as being gentle in the FX Market ?

Or if such vacumm exists , i would be more than happy to take the journey detailing it , and by doing so , learn the Legendary Isakas Method .

I hope everyone can lend me their support . In the meanwhile , i'll be fiddling around with my MT4 and watching this thread and try to learn as much as possible from all the Master Traders here .

Best regards ,

Asri

erk,,,

sorry..it all back to our master..he is the owner here...

but in my opinion.. we are here to learn..to learn everything that may positive..i believe..to more we share...the more we get...

hi all..sorry for the interruption...so we wait for the master zeman

for me..it is simple..just...follow the leader..

cheers

im agree with arecent.. im not the leader and owner...im just shared what i think that will be nice to share with all of us..

for asri..i think, isakas is not hard to understand the how we trade and learning the rules attached in this method.. its need a little bit self-exploring and try to understand deeply bout how isakas works on the chart..

its simple, blue or red .. just like that....

and im losing my trade today on GU coz im not set any SL and trade with emotion and risky entries....

Has anyone tried adopting this to a shorter timeframe for scalping? Maybe say 5min chart on GBP/JPY since it moves so quickly?

tracej:
Has anyone tried adopting this to a shorter timeframe for scalping? Maybe say 5min chart on GBP/JPY since it moves so quickly?

Yes it is not really responsive enough except on large moves

Reason: