Dolly system - page 53

fxnorth:
An excess of indicators on the end product Dolly viewing screen is counter productive and the simpler the view the better. Just a plain set of Dolly trade guidelines to adhere to along with disciplined money management is all you need. Dont load up the screen with all the 'toys' and fancy distractions that WSS have.

It's great as it is.

FxNorth

Thank you for supporting my point exactly. I have found that by substituting the RSI Filter for TSR and Absolute Strength the screen is less cluttered and effectiveness is not sacrificed.

Slightly offtopic. I'm just curious if anyone has bought the Winning-Solution's system and have their results been similar the results posted on their site?

for dolly experts

today at 9.45 GMT eurusd price breaked the red line and opened the next bar under it, i saled , what is wrong?

Files:
eurusd_14.gif  57 kb

hi aaezz

i think your sell level is not calculated good,mine is on 12710, first target 1690

If you enter at 12695 you are late and as bbszeeze is showing range; it only and barelly touched our target and reverse.

Same time gbp already made to second target and swissy was somewhere between and i did not take any of those trades.Days like this should be played strictly by the entry-exit rulles or to play RANGE brakeout but this is not Dolly.

Check your Dolly levels,mine are ok ,they are same as original WSS.

can u post the new dolly please thanks

can u post the new dolly please thanks

Ignacio hasn't released the new version yet. We are still waiting

Can anyone confirm the four majors Intial profit for me? My chart refreshed and fu3$#ed it up i think. I'm looking for the Long on E/U and the short on the U/C and U/J. Thanks guys

aegis:
Slightly offtopic. I'm just curious if anyone has bought the Winning-Solution's system and have their results been similar the results posted on their site?

A lot of people that have questionned these obviously hypothetical if not fabricated results have never received any answer or have been banned.

Check http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WWS2006/

dolly levels

deepdrunk:
hi aaezz

i think your sell level is not calculated good,mine is on 12710, first target 1690

If you enter at 12695 you are late and as bbszeeze is showing range; it only and barelly touched our target and reverse.

Same time gbp already made to second target and swissy was somewhere between and i did not take any of those trades.Days like this should be played strictly by the entry-exit rulles or to play RANGE brakeout but this is not Dolly.

Check your Dolly levels,mine are ok ,they are same as original WSS.

thank you Deep, how can i fix my dolly levels?

hi aeezz ,read the thread from begening,i think levels are calculated on previus day close and they are vounerable by your broker time zone.

what levels do you have today for eurusd ?

I have buy 12738 ,first target 12758 and on WSS original it is 12732 buy level,

strange

Reason: