Elite indicators :) - page 1510

cvdestyfx
cvdestyfx  
Seyedmajid Masharian:
the best indicator is price itself

Your comment is not helpful.

CHOMIK_40
CHOMIK_40  

HI everybody, I'm looking for good MTF RSI ON MA  , best will be coded by MLADEN . Can anybody help me with this ? please post one if u have 

REGARDS

CHOMIK_40
CHOMIK_40  
mt4 version please 
parvez786
parvez786  
CHOMIK_40:

HI everybody, I'm looking for good MTF RSI ON MA  , best will be coded by MLADEN . Can anybody help me with this ? please post one if u have 

REGARDS

this one help u ?

<File deleted>

CHOMIK_40
CHOMIK_40  
THANKS parvez786, this is power full indicator based on rsioma , I put that on test on live market and first trade 4 % on profit :), thanks for sharing , but I am looking for MTF  rsi on ma with alert arrow , that one is really good 
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
parvez786:

this one help u ?

<File deleted>

Please do not attach files that include advertising links. You could be banned for advertising.

If you want to attach a file, you can attach the mq4 file. You do not need to zip it.

parvez786
parvez786  

Keith Watford:

Please do not attach files that include advertising links. You could be banned for advertising.

If you want to attach a file, you can attach the mq4 file. You do not need to zip it.

OK SIR
profitmresearch
profitmresearch  
Thanks for this updates, Get MCX Free Tips.
a1ra
a1ra  

Hello everybody, need a little help ..

Does anybody have the working version or the real name of squeezed ema and squeezed t3 stochastic created by mladen

here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page1032#comment_4593608

and here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page890#comment_4592182

I tried to replace "_" with "&" but not working, it keep saying "you trying to use renamed indicator ..."

Many thanks before

Elite indicators :)
Elite indicators :)
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, Does anyone know where I can find an indicator that takes in price values, which when reached or surpassed will cause the indicator to send...