Elite indicators :) - page 1130

krelian99:
Desatar, this is what I get when I throw both versions default on chart.

Maybe your chart is broken. I had some days earlier the issue that an indicator showed nothing but in mtf mode everything was ok (what makes no sense since it's the same calculation, even the same code run through). New chart and the issue was gone.

I think that the problem is simple : version 4_4 is different from version 4_3 - same value in step size parameter does not mean the same thing. In version 4_3 it is pips while in version 4_4 it is %% (as explained here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ). And while they are the same (just for some symbols) at some times, they are going to differ at other times, simply because the step size is not going to be the same

mladen:
I think that the problem is simple : version 4_4 is different from version 4_3 - same value in step size parameter does not mean the same thing. In version 4_3 it is pips while in version 4_4 it is %% (as explained here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ). And while they are the same (just for some symbols) at some times, they are going to differ at other times, simply because the step size is not going to be the same

Dearest MLADEN,

when there are 4_4 verses 4_4 histo ............and 4_3 verses 4_3 histo and more over some thing told already,how the new will work,why some of our friends encroaching/creating matters and issues for their selves,just to take time of others and along with their owns too,strange to me.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

when there are 4_4 verses 4_4 histo ............and 4_3 verses 4_3 histo and more over some thing told already,how the new will work,why some of our friends encroaching/creating matters and issues for their selves,just to take time of others and along with their owns too,strange to me.

regards

I think that people sometimes disregard what is told at the post

It is normal : people are rushing and sometimes the miss information that way. But that is benign as long as they do not fall to make errors from missing information

@ M: Oh, I knew that I missed something. The version number. Yesterday night it was to late to think like Sherlock Holmes.

@ NasT: M is right, so many people don't read or read superficial and miss the point - or he was just overtired as me

mladen:

Desatar

That same thing, same symbol, same settings on my terminal

Using version 4_4 :

And using version 4_3

Looks like you are comparing version 4_3 to 4_4. If that is the case, they are not the same and can not be compared (see the comparison) :

Hello,

I have to apoplogies about the indicator. I thought for some reason that there was only the StepMa 4.3 und StepMA 4.4 Histo. I completely missed that you already made an upgrade to version StepMA 4.4. So, I am sorry about my mistake. Next time I will look before saying something.

I have one more question about the StepMa 4.4. Would it be possible to make an EA out of this indicator including TP and SL?

Thanks.

D.

krelian99:
@ M: Oh, I knew that I missed something. The version number. Yesterday night it was to late to think like Sherlock Holmes. @ NasT: M is right, so many people don't read or read superficial and miss the point - or he was just overtired as me

i know where you was busy and concentrated last night,it is often,not only that night,but because you are sweet to me so it is ok.;)

Desatar:

Hello,

I have to apoplogies about the indicator. I thought for some reason that there was only the StepMa 4.3 und StepMA 4.4 Histo. I completely missed that you already made an upgrade to version StepMA 4.4. So, I am sorry about my mistake. Next time I will look before saying something.

I have one more question about the StepMa 4.4. Would it be possible to make an EA out of this indicator including TP and SL?

Thanks.

D.

man dont worry about,we are all human,and mistakes are our natural feed back,today you did it ,next day i will be do it.

mladen and mrtools hope you had a great week.

I have tried adding alerts to this indicator that you made MTF. Thank you for it.

I have tried adding alerts to this.. i posted on a previous post if there is a generic alerts code..

Well..it seems on has to create a buffer.. not sure about this..

Am stuck... please help.?

I thank you in advance.

fatlsmtfalerts.mq4

Files:

mwambaFX:
mladen and mrtools hope you had a great week.

I have tried adding alerts to this indicator that you made MTF. Thank you for it.

I have tried adding alerts to this.. i posted on a previous post if there is a generic alerts code..

Well..it seems on has to create a buffer.. not sure about this..

Am stuck... please help.?

I thank you in advance.

fatlsmtfalerts.mq4

mwambaFX

From the code I do not see when is it supposed to alert

Would you mind explaining when should the indicator alert?

Hello,

got a question. When you code an EA, do you always need the mq4 file from the indicator you want to include in the programming or is the ex4 enough?

Thx.

D.

Reason: