Elite indicators :) - page 1046

mladen:

HiLow channel - Jurik smooth - mtf hist" indicator.

I finally got around to test HiLow, i notice that it recalculates on the current bar, would you be able to suggest a similar indis that doesn t?

Thanks

fabio.geraci:

I finally got around to test HiLow, i notice that it recalculates on the current bar, would you be able to suggest a similar indis that doesn t?

Thanks

fabio.geraci

Every indicator that does not use open price must recalculate current bar when the price changes (otherwise it would be a repainter)

mladen:

fabio.geraci

Every indicator that does not use open price must recalculate current bar when the price changes (otherwise it would be a repainter)

thanks for the explanation

Mladen

Is there any chance you have the time to look over this indicator. I know it repaints but I can't seem to find the cause.

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

Is there any chance you have the time to look over this indicator. I know it repaints but I can't seem to find the cause.

Thanks

Ray

It repaints because of these lines :

SsMax = High;

SsMin = Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,SSP,i-SSP+1)];

and these lines

ExtMapBuffer1=smax;

ExtMapBuffer2=smax;

Thar is super signal by the way

fabio.geraci:

Thanks

If you use open, than it will not happen, but then you are lagging 1 bar

Hi guys does anyone has a trendline alert for mt4 please, I can;t find it on the web. A touch trend line alert please!!!!!!

derek10911:
Hi guys does anyone has a trendline alert for mt4 please, I can;t find it on the web. A touch trend line alert please!!!!!!

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174472/page2

As a part of a work to make the non lag ma and recursive trend line usable in adaptive versions too, here is an updated averages that can calculate double smoothed averages too and avoids some problems with the non lag ma (in the double smoothed mode) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_8.ex4

mladen:

talaate

What should the display type contain?

Hi Mladen

Exactly like you did for "averages - mtf + alerts 6_7" as shown in the given photo

Files:
01.jpg  60 kb
Reason: