Elite indicators :) - page 450

Hi mrtools,

thanks for your nice indicator "Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows" (#4016 p.40210/19/2011). It's already equipped with alerts, but would you please be so kind and install an additional visual alert for crossing the zeroline ? That would be very kind of you.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

derfel:
Hi mrtools,

thanks for your nice indicator "Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows" (#4016 p.40210/19/2011). It's already equipped with alerts, but would you please be so kind and install an additional visual alert for crossing the zeroline ? That would be very kind of you.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

Hi Derfel,

Added the zero cross alert and arrows.

mrtools:
Hi Derfel, Added the zero cross alert and arrows.

Thank you mrtools, very much appreciated.

regards

derfel

On chart please

Ooh this new tdi is looks promising can there be an on chart version made if possible?

Can you make candlestick version of this indicator

Files:

the1_one

Can you explain a bit more : that indicator already has an option to show bars and if you turn the lines and arrows off it is showing just the bars where the "trend" is established. So, can you explain a bit more what exactly should it do?

the1_one:
Can you make candlestick version of this indicator

mladen:
the1_one Can you explain a bit more : that indicator already has an option to show bars and if you turn the lines and arrows off it is showing just the bars where the "trend" is established. So, can you explain a bit more what exactly should it do?

with those bars i cant see high low close like japanese candlesticks.

i will attach candle indicator from xard for an example but i want to have the colors changing the way the adx indicator does. so grey when there is no trend.

Files:

i think ttm-ssa bars also have correct candles with bodys and wicks

Hello Mladen,

Could you please adjust this last indicator so that when one chooses ''none'' under colours for different lines, bars, dots, they really do not show and not like now where the bars for example are shown in white when one chooses ''none''.

Thank you

Daniel

Thank you mladen its perfect!

Reason: