Elite indicators :) - page 351

henderson filter cross arrow + alert

HI MLADEN,

Can you create a alert + arrow when the two henderson filter cross

Thank you..

mktsagli

Here you go

Just want to remind that Henderson's filter is recalculating and because of that the alert can not be raised for a specific bar. Instead the indicator is indicating the current position of the "fast" filter relative to the "slow" filter, and if that position changes, it will alert of the change

regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
HI MLADEN,

Can you create a alert + arrow when the two henderson filter cross

Thank you..
Files:

MLADEN,

Can you add separate price for filter size fast and filter size slow

thanks in advance

Of course Here you go

regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
MLADEN,

Can you add separate price for filter size fast and filter size slow

thanks in advance

Mladen,

many thanks for your quick response and great work

best regards

Step Stochastic performances

Mladen, I attach for your kind perusal and comment your latest Step stochastic - pre-smoothed in the middle and bottom windows on EUR/USD-M5. The first one is the original with ATR set @ 1.0 in stead of 10.0 as per your default. I found this setting excellent on both GBP/USD and EUR/USD hence my testing the newest "pre-smoothed" version against this setting.

Middle setting also ATR = 1.0 and bottom @ 10.

Any comments plse?

Best regards.

Files:

Step Sto follow up...

A very good morning to you Mladen,

Here is the final picture of the performance of the latest Step Stochastic over night.

Please could you now add the lines/arrows as per the first one? Thanking you in advance.

Best regards.

ValeoFX

It seems that you are on to something. Honestly, I am using it (the step stochastic indicator) on a 1 hour chart and a 10 period atr works fairly well at that period but at 5 minute charts your settings are much better than the default ones.

So, in order to let you continue using the new toy as much as you can, here is the version with alerts and lines added (as per your next post - decided to use this one as a quote)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen, I attach for your kind perusal and comment your latest Step stochastic - pre-smoothed in the middle and bottom windows on EUR/USD-M5. The first one is the original with ATR set @ 1.0 in stead of 10.0 as per your default. I found this setting excellent on both GBP/USD and EUR/USD hence my testing the newest "pre-smoothed" version against this setting.

Middle setting also ATR = 1.0 and bottom @ 10.

Any comments plse?

Best regards.

Many thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

It seems that you are on to something. Honestly, I am using it (the step stochastic indicator) on a 1 hour chart and a 10 period atr works fairly well at that period but at 5 minute charts your settings are much better than the default ones.

So, in order to let you continue using the new toy as much as you can, here is the version with alerts and lines added (as per your next post - decided to use this one as a quote)

regards

Mladen

===============

Deeply appreciated, Mladen.

Have a successful day.

Best regards.

Mladen

Could you make "cfb adaptativ bullpower" , "cfb adaptativ bearpower", "cfb adaptativ roc alisado" (Roc alisado ExponentialAverage[13](ROC21))-Elder.

Thanks

Reason: