Elite indicators :) - page 112

doc,

On majority of brokers there is no data from January 1st to January 4th, and similar situation is for December 26 to December 31. The way the indicator works, it is having a very small amount of data to choose from

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Anyone have the solution for this ?

Regards

Doc

Sorry mladen,

are you able to reply me on my issue ? (about monthly pivot)

Many thanks

Regards

I've developed something very similar to Renko chart because Renko doesn't work properly in MT4(only offline).

Files:
stc_1.gif  24 kb

doc,

Doc,

I did, but just in case this should fix the problem. The only change is that this:

if(TimeDay(Time)=26)[/php]is replaced with this : [php]if (TimeMonth(Time)!=TimeMonth(Time))

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Sorry mladen,

are you able to reply me on my issue ? (about monthly pivot)

Many thanks

Regards

mladen:
Doc,

I did, but just in case this should fix the problem. The only change is that this:

if(TimeDay(Time)=26)[/php]is replaced with this : [php]if (TimeMonth(Time)!=TimeMonth(Time))

regards

mladen

Many thanks mladen

i don't know why, but before there wasn't your reply

Best regards

Doc

igorad:
I've developed something very similar to Renko chart because Renko doesn't work properly in MT4(only offline).

Thanks igorad,

it's an amazing indy

Doc

mladen:
doc,

On majority of brokers there is no data from January 1st to January 4th, and similar situation is for December 26 to December 31. The way the indicator works, it is having a very small amount of data to choose from

regards

mladen

Dear mladen,

this is my last problem : weekly pivot...same problem and similar code :

if ( 1 == TimeDayOfWeek(Time) && 1 != TimeDayOfWeek(Time) )

{

last_week_close = Close;

this_week_open = Open;

How could i fix it ? Could you help me ?

Best regards

Doc

Files:
week.png  39 kb

You could use something like this :

if (TimeDayOfWeek(Time<TimeDayOfWeek(Time)

The idea is simple :

Metatrader numerates days in the following way :
0 - Sunday

1 - Monday

5 - Friday

6 - Saturday

So if the TimeDayOfWeek() returns smaller number for current bar than for the previous bar, the week has changed
dr.house7:
Dear mladen,

this is my last problem : weekly pivot...same problem and similar code :

if ( 1 == TimeDayOfWeek(Time) && 1 != TimeDayOfWeek(Time) )

{

last_week_close = Close;

this_week_open = Open;

How could i fix it ? Could you help me ?

Best regards

Doc

Hi Mladen,

Several days ago you posted screenshots of MACD indicator with histogram on the digital filters thread. Similar screenshots of indicators were posted on the same thread by leledc and teresh. However, no one actually posted any indicators. The posts with the screenshots were deleted by the administrator due to the animosities between some of the members that were present on the thread.

Can you please post the indicator from your screenshots? Thank you very much.

Now, beleive it or not that is (what I posted) a MACD of a T3 I know that leledc and teresh2 did not use T3, but what I can post is that MACD of a T3.

As I told to both of them (leledc and teresh) it is interesting how something completely different can produce so similar results (and this one even does not repaints - what some poor PM spamming souls could not understand )

I think that there is already a version of a T3 MACD made by Linuxser, but anyway, here it is (you can compare it to the charts there (re-posting the picture that was posted, so you can see the periods used too (40/80 and 18/35))
regards

mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen,

Several days ago you posted screenshots of MACD indicator with histogram on the digital filters thread. Similar screenshots of indicators were posted on the same thread by leledc and teresh. However, no one actually posted any indicators. The posts with the screenshots were deleted by the administrator due to the animosities between some of the members that were present on the thread.

Can you please post the indicator from your screenshots? Thank you very much.
Files:
macd_t3.mq4  6 kb
guessing.gif  23 kb
Reason: