Hull Moving Average - page 5

Settings for the HMA Cross

This is the first time I have used the HMA Cross, (HMA_Cross.ex4)

What are the setting for HMA Price, HMA Type, Sell Filter, Buy Filter? I have the buy and sell arrows showing but they are not in the right place. Any help is appreciated.

BV

Hull moving average ...

This one is a version for metatrader 5 with a twist in it ...

It can adapt its style depending on the chart style. If the "Style" parameter is set to "automatically adjust style" it will detect the chart style and then it will adjust the display style of the indicator accordingly. That way you can get the following display (all 3 are the same indicator and the only thing that is done is that the chart type was change - none of the parameters in indicator was changed)

PS: if you prefer some fixed display style, you can always choose it from the style parameter, in which case it ignores the chart style. The rest of the parameters are standard : it is a classical Hull moving average (as it is obvious from the line style display of it )

Files:
hull_1.png  61 kb
hull_2.png  58 kb
hull_3.png  62 kb
hull_trend.mq5  10 kb

Hull trend mq4

HELLO!

Would it be possible to have an indicator that changes the colour of the bars according to HULL for MT4 too?

Thank you!

Try Hull trend from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260

dakiki:
HELLO!

Would it be possible to have an indicator that changes the colour of the bars according to HULL for MT4 too?

Thank you!

Spectral Zero LAg

Hella again!

The pen-ultimate post on the thread you referred me to was about how the Spectral Zero Lag indicator might be even more precise/faster than Hull.

Do you know anything about it?

Singular spectrum analysis that is supposedly the basis of that indicator is recalculating. Comparing an indicator that uses SSA in it (and recalculates) to hull is anything but a serious comparison ... more a sales line. And if one omits to tell about recalculating nature of regular SSA it tends to go to the "misleading" and "false promises" category

Some more info on SSA you can find here : Singular spectrum analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also you can find some versions of SSA at this thread (the end point version of it made by me too (the non-recalculating version - but those non-recalculating values are not what usually SSA lovers expect to be)) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729

dakiki:
Hella again!

The pen-ultimate post on the thread you referred me to was about how the Spectral Zero Lag indicator might be even more precise/faster than Hull.

Do you know anything about it?

Thank you Mladen for the reply. Just saved me some money!

One thing: I am new to this forum and is it expected that I read through thousands of posts to find the goodies because I had hoped that there would be some kind of overview/ranking of the best indicators/settings as advertised in the subscription information. If it is somewhere to be found, I am sorry that I have not yet discovered it. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

I trade EURUSD 1 min to 1 hour.

Best from Switzerland,

Dan

Some eventual money savings ...

It has been going under different names (ultra fast profit, rapid profit, ...) and is sold on various places in various versions (histo, line , just trend ... ) All in all it is a hull moving average in a separate window ... Posting a "histo" version of it here ... So before you buy something similar, compare it to this first

Hull candles

Beautiful indicator, Mladen.

What about Hull candles?

Regards.

Thanks

Great !!

It will be used by many traders.

Thank you, Mladen.

Regards.

Reason: