HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 209

fxcruiser:
GreatYves,

Z3 Market Flow works on daily time frame. However, for a particular daily trader, it would depend on account size, risk tolerance, and sufficient exposure to proper understanding and use of Z3, among other things.

Below are daily charts, first one on our focus pair, EURJPY and the other on USDCAD as it breaks above one of the zones. Today's opening, this week's high impact news announcements, and finally, Friday's NFP news release will give us better indication of these developing daily trend swings.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Not a problem with my account size/risk tolerence... I trade at Oanda so position sizing is very flexible. I like the Hama system, i find it make sense and is very much alike my own trend identification over a hi-lo channel but i use Igorad adaptivelaguerre_v2.1 for the channel. So seeing you evolved to the Z3 system intrigue me a lot since yet i don't really understand it's usage. It is the first time i see a picture of it, and i admit i don't understand it! I would be really interested and thankful if you could introduced me to it! I already applied as DareDevil to your google group trader's loundge. I wonder, is it close because you closed it? Or because it's already too full?

Thanks anyway for your attention.

fsx_trader:
Hi FxCruiser,

Is there any chance for me to enter the Z3 Camp as well? Here is my information:

fsx.trader @ gmail [dot] com

Thanks,

FsX
hwolff:
hi fxcruiser,

the Z3 is an amazing trading system. would you allow me to join your group?

i would love to learn more about the system and further enhance its performance together with the other traders already using the system.

thanks in advance.

best

hwolff
giorgenio:
Hi Fxcruiser,

thank you for the HAMA PAD, great job, simple to use and most of all IT WORKS!!! (probably many traders already told you but it is always a pleasure to receive compliments for hard job, isn't it?).

As I have experienced the quality of your system I would like to try the Z3, that is promising a lot from the picture, could I be allowed to join your group? What is the procedure to join?

I read a bit to find information but this thread is so big. I will continue anyway to read.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

G.enio

Switzerland

TO: fsx_trader, hwolff, giorgenio, and others who have previously posted or sent me PM on similar inquiries and requests:

Thank you all for your continuing interest and usual patience. The recent Z3 Camp has been completed. I do not plan on starting the next one until early next year. However, I will start qualifying/screening traders registered in the HAMA Traders waiting list as early as next week. If you are still interested to participate, make sure you take one of the first filtering steps.

* if you have registered on this google site: http://groups.google.com/group/hama-pad-trader?hl=en and are still interested to participate in the next Z3 Camp, please re-register on this new and current HAMA Traders google waiting list registration.

* if you have already registered on this HAMA Traders google site: http://groups.google.com/group/hamatraders, please make sure you check the inbox of your registered email address for my email towards the next weekend [11/6-8/09] for further instructions;

Once you have verified your registration, you will be completing our usual USER FORM, followed by the TRADER'S QUALIFIYING QUESTIONNAIRE, and then, the Skype online interview. I know, so much pain and bunch of crap requirements but Z3 isn't for everybody. So, is the trading career = freedom!

Again, if you can be more patient and would like to wait, it may be worth your while. Otherwise, there are many other good trading systems available here on TSD and other forums.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I'm a bit late,lol

WOW

what a BIG thread, a lot of files to download and many posts to read!!

I'm in late

Anyway,I'm happy to be here

I've just asked to FxCruiser tpl and indicators ,sending to his hotmail address

Wish me luck!

NFP NEWS DAY - Z3 MARKET FLOW MONTHLY BONUS PIPS!

HAMA Z3 is not a news trader. However, for those Z3 Traders whose trading plan defines trading parameters or criteria on what action to take before, during, and/or after NFP news day or any other high impact news announcement, it's becoming a sort of monthly bonus. Please see our Z3 trade setup for last month's NFP news day on this post and note the approriate disclaimer.

Those Z3 Traders in the chatroom last Friday who traded our setup definitely got their fair share of this monthly bonus. I did not and do not call trade signal; I simply commented in the room that EURJPY was turning all RED minutes before the news, based on our technical setups and act accordingly with their trading plan. The m5 EURJPY chart below illustrates how it unfolded last Friday. Please note that the colored trading visual effect is not part of the Z3 standard system issue [release].

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

swissForex:
WOW

what a BIG thread, a lot of files to download and many posts to read!!

I'm in late

Anyway,I'm happy to be here

I've just asked to FxCruiser tpl and indicators ,sending to his hotmail address

Wish me luck!

Yeah, swissForex, it's turning out to be that way. What files do you have to download? Anyhow, I will try, again, to edit post #1 to add some kind of topic navigational links to guide readers accordingly, as follows:

* Original HAMA PAD System

* HAMA H2 System

* ATP/Z3 Development

* The Z3 System

Anyhow, the HAMA system is posted and available here for you to download.

Thank you for being here. It's bette later than never. The market and more trading opportunities will always be here and there waiting for you. You just have to wait for the setup to unfold, have the balls and marbles to go take it!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

GreatYves:
Not a problem with my account size/risk tolerence... I trade at Oanda so position sizing is very flexible. I like the Hama system, i find it make sense and is very much alike my own trend identification over a hi-lo channel but i use Igorad adaptivelaguerre_v2.1 for the channel. So seeing you evolved to the Z3 system intrigue me a lot since yet i don't really understand it's usage. It is the first time i see a picture of it, and i admit i don't understand it! I would be really interested and thankful if you could introduced me to it! I already applied as DareDevil to your google group trader's loundge. I wonder, is it close because you closed it? Or because it's already too full? Thanks anyway for your attention.

GreatYves, as simple as the Z3 is, a mere introduction to it will not do you or anyone justice. One must get acquainted with it, familiarize with its nuances, and then, become friends with this user-friendly approach to the market flow. . Although, Z3 can be used for trading the daily timeframe as you have originally asked, the coaching camp is designed as a progressive trader's development plan. Campers do not see the full Z3 system all at once, day one. Anyhow, I explain all the stages in the new campers orientation session.

Oh, I closed the traders lounge.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

The traders lounge is the group people were asking if they could join?

Hi fxcruiser,

I just wanted to say thanks so much for the wealth of information about HA.

I had one problem witht he HAMA PAD v1 system, it seems that when it was combined, the actual trade lines do not change from red to blue or vice versa unless they go above or below the HA bars, respectively. Unlike your screenshots that refer to a bar changing to red and touching the upper channel to indicate an exit from a buy position, that never happens with the 3-in-1 indicator.

Is there any way to fix this or provide the source code for the original indicators instead of the compiled code that all seems to be expired?

Thank you so much for the help,

nikkon

I lose 20k this year, will this system help? i'm desperate

Cross step indicator

Does anyone have t stop cross indicator?

Regards

Reason: