ASCTrend system - page 24

But where are those lines for GBPUSD?

We can not see them on the image attached ...

Why?

Because, most probable, it was final breakout case for GBPUSD and the lines were moved.

See image on the next post.

newdigital:
But where are those lines for GBPUSD?

We can not see them on the image attached ...

Why?

Because, most probable, it was final breakout case for GBPUSD and the lines were moved.

See image on the next post.

We may see from the image attached that those lines are too far away from the price. Because it was breakout case today and the lines were moved.

Besides the lines are moving during a day as well. So it is difficult to backtest. And when i said that EURUSD had 1 breakout case already so it may be true, may be not: because lines are moving and difficult to say anything on the history.

You are the MAN, Thanks alot ND , We like your lessons

newdigital:
Do you see those redand blue lines? Small ones?

I call this lines as final breakout:

red line is the price for sell stop order (on final breakout);

blue line is for buy stop order.

H4/D1 informational template.

Those lines are moving slightly. Besides if the price broke one line the line will be moved to very far away from the price.

All we need to do is the following: once per day switch H4/D1 informational template to M5 timeframe. Just for 5 minutes. Why? Because those lines are not refreshing sometimes (bug may be). Those lines should be in different places every day. We may do it once per day if we are not closing Metatrader.

I checked it with aplari MetaTrader: sometimes M5, and sometimes M1. I think M1 is better.

So, concerning H4/D1 template: once per day, in the beginning of your trading day, switch this template to M1 timeframe for 3 or 5 minutes and then again to default timeframe (H4 or D1). It will help you for red/blue final breakout lines to be places in right place.

As we know it is prices for sell stop/buy stop orders for final breakout.

majlisb:

You are the MAN, Thanks alot ND , We like your lessons

Mainly I am teaching myself. I am posting every single idea about this system. Because I want to go live with this system. So if it is helping to somebody it is ok.

I forgot to say that it was "final breakout" case for EURUSD.

Just very strange case: we had our "final breakout" for GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURUSD today.

But not for USDCHF!

BTW, this system was very good for GBPUSD and USDCHF.

Files:

USDJPY.

Today early morning (at about 1am) was breakout for USDJPY. Then correctional trend with good profit as well. And we see now how the price is trying to be reversed to uptrend with no any success up to now.

GBPUSD.

Good breakout case with very clear signal was today on GBPUSD. It was at about 11:30 today morning of my MetaTrader time. But people who are not trading on breakout had this sell signal earlier - at about 10 am.

EURUSD and USDCHF.

No any breakout case for those pairs up to now.

It was not-fully-confirmed buy signal for EURUSD this morning (at about 06:30 am) and exit case for EURUSD buy order was few time ago already.

USDCHF is still keeping silence.

I did not trade today but think that GBPUSD was showing the good clear signal once again and it was 4th profit target. Means exit for the not-risky people. And not exit yet for whose who prefer to catch "big pips" using one order.

People who are trading USDJPY may trade whole day today with profit.

See image attached.

Files:

There were very interesting cases on EURUSD and USDCHF today:

EURUSD

sell signal and 3rd profit target was riches.

buy signal with 3rd profit target as well.

The same with USDCHF.

So 2 orders (buy and sell) for EURUSD and 2 orders (buy and sell) for USDCHF. And many profitable orders for USDJPY. And good sell breakout for GBPUSD with not exit yet.

Sorry but I did not trade today (iwas busy sorry).

EURUSD.

I looked at H4/D1 informational template and final breakout levels are too far from the price now.

But some breakout is possible:

for long: 1.2826 and next one is 1.2832.

It is choppy market now for H4 timeframe with the levels below 1.2869 and above 1.2791. Besides all the indicators are conflictng between each other. Just want to day that it is oversold market according to the ocsillators, uptrend concerning Ichinoku indicator and downtrend concerning CMO (momentum) indicator.

Trading M5 template and informational M5 template.

It was sell signal yesterday. And it was exit from sell already and correctional buy (probable finishing).

USDCHF.

The same with EURUSD: according to H4/D1 informational template the final breakout levels are too far from the price now.

Market is reversing to uptrend. Almost reversed.

Breakout cases for long: 1.2470

For short: 1.2384

USDCHF is trying to break 1.2470 for long: breakout case was already on M1, M5 and M15 timeframe. So just wait for final H4 (breakout is coming first on M1, then on M5 and so on and because of that it is not surprice for us).

Short (downtrend) signal was today. The price crossed 3rd profit target.

As USDCHF pair is the leading one (i mean USDCHF/EURUSD so USDCHF is the leading) so we may expect short for EURUSD soon.

newdigital:
EURUSD.

I looked at H4/D1 informational template and final breakout levels are too far from the price now.

But some breakout is possible:

for long: 1.2826 and next one is 1.2832.

It is choppy market now for H4 timeframe with the levels below 1.2869 and above 1.2791. Besides all the indicators are conflictng between each other. Just want to day that it is oversold market according to the ocsillators, uptrend concerning Ichinoku indicator and downtrend concerning CMO (momentum) indicator.

It was sell signal yesterday. And it was exit from sell already and correctional buy (probable finishing).

USDCHF.

The same with EURUSD: according to H4/D1 informational template the final breakout levels are too far from the price now.

Market is reversing to uptrend. Almost reversed.

Breakout cases for long: 1.2470

For short: 1.2384

USDCHF is trying to break 1.2470 for long: breakout case was already on M1, M5 and M15 timeframe. So just wait for final H4 (breakout is coming first on M1, then on M5 and so on and because of that it is not surprice for us).

Short (downtrend) signal was today. The price crossed 3rd profit target.

As USDCHF pair is the leading one (i mean USDCHF/EURUSD so USDCHF is the leading) so we may expect short for EURUSD soon.

GBPUSD.

From H4/D1 informational template we may understand that downtrend is finishing. The price may go down just on breakout only. Or will be reversing during the whole day. Most probable short (downtrend) breakout.

As breakout is coming first on lower timeframes so we may estimate and even predict it. See breakout image for M15 timeframe.

No any signal now. We are waiting. It should be breakout case. See some explanation from the image: blue line of PT indicator is between red and yellow lines that means we are waiting.

Reason: