Nonlagging Tools - page 21

NonLagMA

Does anyone have a version of NonLagMA that does not repaint?

robp:
Does anyone have a version of NonLagMA that does not repaint?

As I know all NonLagMA indicators do not re-paint close bar.

Attn NewDigital

Hello.

I've been trying to figure out how to get some data out of the NonLagMA_V5 indicator. What I want to get it is if the Line it draws is blue or red and if it's heading up or down. I want to ignore yellow and flat blues and flat reds.

Now, the ignoring part I know I'll have to put in my Indicator, But what I want to know is how to tell if the lines are blue or red and going up or down.

I've got some code of yours and created a small indicator to post the values on the screen. Could you help me out here?

Thanks.

Files:

nondisclosure007:
Hello.

I've been trying to figure out how to get some data out of the NonLagMA_V5 indicator. What I want to get it is if the Line it draws is blue or red and if it's heading up or down. I want to ignore yellow and flat blues and flat reds.

Now, the ignoring part I know I'll have to put in my Indicator, But what I want to know is how to tell if the lines are blue or red and going up or down.

I've got some code of yours and created a small indicator to post the values on the screen. Could you help me out here?

Thanks.

Sorry nondisclosure007,

I am not a coder. All those indicators (NonLadMA, NonLagZigzag and so on; StepMA and so on) were coded by Igorad.

You may ask him.

I know thet Orange color is downtrend and SkyBlue color is uptrend in his NonLadMA indicators. BTW version 5 is not last version.

nondisclosure007:
Hello.

Thanks.
newdigital:
Sorry nondisclosure007,

I am not a coder. All those indicators (NonLadMA, NonLagZigzag and so on; StepMA and so on) were coded by Igorad.

You may ask him.

I know thet Orange color is downtrend and SkyBlue color is uptrend in his NonLadMA indicators. BTW version 5 is not last version.

Igorad,

Can you assist me in this? Thanks.

MTF NonlagMA

Hi,

Can anyone make a MTF NonLagMA which is displayed in a separate window as multi line bar box (like MTF HAS)? If it is not possible with the three colours maybe if only the current timeframe plus the next higher is possible that would be great.

Thanks,

Paul.

Question

Hi,

I'm sorry but i just started following this thread and using NonLagMA v7.1.

I hope someone could answer my noob question

At the input tab,i do not understand wht many of the variables mean or function as.

Could someone help explain it to me

a.Price

b.Lenght

c.Displace

d.PctFilter

e.Color

f.ColorBarBAck

g.Deviation

Thanks alot .. Sorry again for the noob question

Useful tool

There are lots of useful indicators, good help. Thanks for you guys good contribution.

NEED to EA with NonLagma_V5

NonLagma Very powerfull to make this with EA, can Anybody help me?

I love V5 more than other versions

Rules :

when the bar ends, if color is blue, then buy, if the color is red, closed the buy and sell, vice visa

have mm with percent

can use in different timeframe

sorry if my english very bad...

Files:

Would be an interesting start to test this EA...

ok7222000:
NonLagma Very powerfull to make this with EA, can Anybody help me?

I love V5 more than other versions

Rules :

when the bar ends, if color is blue, then buy, if the color is red, closed the buy and sell, vice visa

have mm with percent

can use in different timeframe

sorry if my english very bad...
Reason: