Warning about Interbankfx - page 7

sailor:
1 thing to consider by choosing broker find 1 u trust 1 who dont disconnect clients even only for small time of period ( disturbing EAs ) and 1 where u would feel comftable trading without stops. this cash market is full of unhonnest brokers currently i have skipped MT4 there is just sommething i dont like with most of theese mt4 brokers.

all the best to mt4 users

sailor

But one can work on MT4 in the background and see when trades are made and auotmate the trades on the other platform. It requires a bit of programming skills but it is possible.

At least that's what I'm engaging in.

Furthermore, is there a site reviewing/ranking brokers that support MT4 EAs?

Thanks

ps . I have not been trading EAs but i did se a platform disconnect to much durring 1 trading day, as i startet to get suspicius i downloaded other versions as well no problems there . the disconnection was timed pretty well ( just around the times where diferent sesions opens)

sailor

fx-programmer:
Hey Eric,

1) They will admit this, just chat with them.

2) Just read the NFA rules.

3) The brokers pay their bank 1 pip and charge 2 pips of us. So win win for them.

4) When most are long - they go long at point x - and point x = NFA requirement - and at point x the brokers are all against those who are in opposite direction - and this is trading against us !!!!!!

5) Again just ask them - they will admit that - they are required to by law.

Hi

I agree with this but i don't see anything bad in this. A broker has to hedge like this. I mean i just don't see any other way. A broker that does not hedge is a big problem because then the broker is your counterparty and if the customers are sucessful the broker will be bankrupt and this is a big conflict of interest.

Perfect would be a broker that passes every position through to the real market but i don't see how this could be possible. Because the retail position sizes are much too small for that probably.

what about a broker that have most interest in earning on the spread many get greedy like many other companys. Think also on who and where u put ur money i have taken a bank from my own country as the rules for me is straight out on the fairway offering me good trust to them and i know if they get bankrupt my money is on a seperate account. I had a chit chat whit interbank yestday and asked them about the forced to upgrade issue. And asked them who is on command metaquotes or the broker its just not right that metaquotes suddently decide to not allow older versions on brokers terminal, and told them that how much it sucks. they did not ply me clear but it really sucks this problem

sailor

You know the integrity of a broker by how it treats you on your way out. I've asked them to cash me out and send me a check. Although they have cashed my money out, they have yet to e-mail me to confirm this. It has been about 3 days.

FCUK THE INTERBANKFX!!! FCUK THEM!!!

I have few accounts across few of the popular broker. Among them all, I hate the most and force to not close account is InterbankFX. Ofcourse, the lowest balance account is InterbankFX as well. It already gone through a few times of margin call. Now, I'm executing some manual trades on it, trying to heal it back to a decent balance, inorder to continue testing EAs. Check the picture attached below, you'll understand wtf am I trying to say. I chat with the support, they said, due to prior NFP, spread was widened. My position needed the Bid price drop down furthur that particular time in order to close the position. Guess what, PipSpread for USDJPY is 3pip, when you execute trades, you oftenly get 1 tick of slippage(which I doubted the market really move EVERYTIME I place an order). And now, my order has reaches its TP, but the ASK price has gone somewhere else?!

Regards

David

David, stuff happens on fridays- take it easy.

yes - IBFX sux.

Broker: Broco's a scam

RIDICULOUS.

People, can u imagine you were requoted for every single trade?

And here come a technical support guy comes telling you, "opps! it's slippages"

What kind of excuses is this. If you want to give me a 8 pips spread TELL ME. If you want to take my $$, TELL ME.

Broco has the worst customer service that any broker can provided. Talk abt scam, they have to come first.

What i have below, is going to shock you guys and shake you guys abit. For people that are still using broco and NOT experiencing this, i have 1 advice. CHANGE A BROKER NOW.

Honestly, i have no problem with them when my account was 5k. When it was a 10k account. The "constant slippages" occurs. My friend who was using broco had a 10k account and told me that. I did not believe until i see it for myself.

Take a look at this screenshot.

Files:
cb.jpg  42 kb

I am not currently trading with this broker, but I thought about it. Thanks for sharing this information. Now I definitely won't go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the INTERBANKFX Stole Your Money...

the INTERBANKFX Stole Your Money...

https://sites.google.com/site/bettereaclone/home/the-interbankfx-stole-your-money

Reason: