Coding help - page 604

Is this indicator nmc? The code refuses to accept even the smallest change.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
usdjpym2.png  53 kb

Sorry for my request. I will describe my question in detail. I want to open an indicator on ANOTHER Chart, not on the one, the indicator is running itself. So I have already the chart-ID from the other chart and only want to say, that f.e. the MACD should be shown there. I know I can save a template and open this on the other chart, but than all my drawn lines are deleted. I have already looked in the help, but I found no function for that?! Is there no possibility to do that?

mladen:

TraderRob28

It has to be made from the start. Will see what can be done

hi mladen,

could you add the input parameter? important is only would be the timeframe.

thanks for help

big regards and nice weekend

Hello,

i could need a little basic help again. I want to exclude specific trades, so i put different if tasks for opening a trade. Its difficult for me to discribe so i put an example.

if (WILLR1 > -50 && MACD_SIGNAL0 <= -0.0002) match++;

I want to exclude trades that have both values in true, but i dont want to exclude all trades with values like Williams R > -50. Just if both values match, they should be excluded.

Hope you could understand it. Thanks for every help givin!

mladen,

Could you add the input parameter? RSI_EMA CROSS FILTERED STOCH ?

have a nice sunday

Hello guys,

I've searched for a specific rsi arrow indicator but i couldn't find it. Hopefully someone could code this basic idea?

When RSI was oversold and closes overbought for the first time, plot an up arrow on the chart with alarm functions.

When RSI then closes oversold again (since the last overbought signal), plot a down arrow on the chart with alarm functions.

See picture for a better understanding.

Hope someone have such indicator or is willing to code that. Thank you very much!!

Files:
rsi.png  36 kb

Angela1985:
Hello guys,

I've searched for a specific rsi arrow indicator but i couldn't find it. Hopefully someone could code this basic idea?

When RSI was oversold and closes overbought for the first time, plot an up arrow on the chart with alarm functions.

When RSI then closes oversold again (since the last overbought signal), plot a down arrow on the chart with alarm functions.

See picture for a better understanding.

Hope someone have such indicator or is willing to code that. Thank you very much!!

Hello Angela1985, made this version.

rsi_-_mtf__alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Dear our brilliant coders, need your help, please, can you add to VZO indicator, that it shows divergence!?

Files:
vzo.mq4  2 kb

mrtools:

Hello Angela1985, made this version.

Hi mrtools,

That's awesome! Exactly as i want!! Had i said it already? What u great forum!!! Thaaaaanks

mrtools or mladen,

please can modify the indicator???

That you even can adjust the timeframe in the input.

for example you trade in m5 chart and the indicator look in timeframe m15......

Mega thank you for the help

Reason: