Coding help - page 414

v2812:
Hi Mladen! Something like this

v2812

Filled area can not be made using metatrader 4

The closest to filled area hat can be done using metatrader 4 is something like you can find on this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821

English is not my native language, but I understand that can not be done? Maybe you can use only one color? Unfortunately I am not programmer and I'm not to understand in programming, sorry!

if it will look like in this picture, this is what I want, only with Triangular moving average

Files:

v2812:
if it will look like in this picture, this is what I want, only with Triangular moving average

try using this indicator

Files:

With #property indicator_separate_window can I add a new subwindow into main chart.

How can I type code for open more than 1 subwindow automatically by inserting indicator?

elfural:
try using this indicator

This is MA, and I need Triangular moving average, TMA.

miro1360:
With #property indicator_separate_window can I add a new subwindow into main chart.

How can I type code for open more than 1 subwindow automatically by inserting indicator?

If you use that property it will automatically open a new subwindow (no need for any additional code)

Hello house,

I need a talented coder who can help us to write a code or function to determine the current minimum and maximum price in the main mt4 window chart.....The image attached below will help to understand:

Files:

Is it possible to have a drop-down list that automatically picks up all the currency pairs from the Market watch and can be accessed through an input? I have tried everything in my arsenal but no joy to be had on this front.

Mastercash:
Hello house, I need a talented coder who can help us to write a code or function to determine the current minimum and maximum price in the main mt4 window chart.....The image attached below will help to understand:

Mastercash

You can use WindowPriceMax() and WindowPriceMin() functions for that

Reason: