Coding help - page 233

Hi all!

I have a big problem. You can see in this picture EURCHF M2 Offline chart (I use MTH Renko Chart Builder Indi Ver 01) and I set RenkoBoxSize: 25.0 pip but the program dont creat new renko. Why? The last renko bar is more than 30 pip... So what's the problem? On other chart is working....but have some charts where is not working for me...

toldmikl:
Hi all! I have a big problem. You can see in this picture EURCHF M2 Offline chart (I use MTH Renko Chart Builder Indi Ver 01) and I set RenkoBoxSize: 25.0 pip but the program dont creat new renko. Why? The last renko bar is more than 30 pip... So what's the problem? On other chart is working....but have some charts where is not working for me...

It will become a new bar only when the difference from high or low exceeds that 25 pips. At your example the distance from the high is less than those 25 pips

mladen:
:):):)

Frankly this is the best question about this new metatrader 4 that I have ever seen

I guess we are going to have to wait a year or two to have a reasonably bug free version ...

Mladen,

Thank you for your response...If I may put my question this way, is there any broker that is still using the old build say, version 600 or whatever, so that we can write our codes and compile them there and take it to wherever we want to use.

Hallo, can anybody help me i am using sefc bull bear indicator . can anybody make this with sound alert . If the color change.

sefc_bulls-bears.mq4sefc_bulls-bears.ex4

toldmikl:
Hallo, can anybody help me i am using sefc bull bear indicator . can anybody make this with sound alert . If the color change. sefc_bulls-bears.mq4sefc_bulls-bears.ex4

"SEFC Bulls Bears" is a renamed solar wind indicator. You can find more info about it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Mastercash:
Mladen, Thank you for your response...If I may put my question this way, is there any broker that is still using the old build say, version 600 or whatever, so that we can write our codes and compile them there and take it to wherever we want to use.

I simply can not guess the rule of thumb how the upgrades are done. For example : my real account is still 509 and is not upgraded by my broker. But I have no idea why is to so

thv4_trix_v1.0.ex4

Hi Mladen

I have a problem with the Trix Indicator . It is hiding the right edge of the chart and i am unable to get it shown background I add a screenshot also.

Please could you help?

Thanks Wolfsch

Files:

HI Mladen,

I forgot to say that the real problem is that if I change the site of the black objects and want to implement it into a template, this does not work.

I hope this clears the issue,

Thanks

Somebody! This indicator repaint or not? TMA Slope 1.5 normalized in this picture.

toldmikl:
Somebody! This indicator repaint or not? TMA Slope 1.5 normalized in this picture.

toldmikl

If that is the one using centered TMA, then it is recalculating (repainting)

Reason: