New EA request - page 3

Hello, can someone simplified the system and rules for this strategy...please view my screenshot..as i confuse regarding using every indicator to filter the open / close operation...

FXHedger, what do you mean about Trailing Order in what you mention before ? how to do the Order.. let say the ZigZag already signalling.. does it exclude the operation ?

Thx

Files:
fxhedger.gif  14 kb

Trailing orders

viktoriwan:
Hello, can someone simplified the system and rules for this strategy...please view my screenshot..as i confuse regarding using every indicator to filter the open / close operation...

FXHedger, what do you mean about Trailing Order in what you mention before ? how to do the Order.. let say the ZigZag already signalling.. does it exclude the operation ?

Thx

Hello viktoriwan,

Sorry for my late response.

What I mean by trailing the orders is that you place an order according to the signal, 10 pips above or below (above for buy, and below for sell) the previous candle.

If by the next candle the orders are not taken then move your order above/below the next candle (sort of like a trailing stop).

Reverse your order if the signal reverses. But how far you place the orders needs to be adjustable, Because different pairs fluctuate in their own way.

and further testing will make that clearer.

Because the Ziz Zag and SS tend to correct their signals. I think the best thing to do is to follow the signal with an order till it finds the top/bottom (according to it's set parameters).

An example would be, during a up trend, it will keep changing it's sell signals. by making higher sell signals. In such a case I would follow the signals with a distant trailing buy order until my order is taken. Once my order is taken, then Would follow my position with a distant trailing stop

bringing my stop closer every time. Like the dots of a Parabolic SAR.

But it's up to you. this does not catch the entire trend every time. Some times you just follow the signals with another order and when your new order is taken you close the earlier position.

As for the all the indicators. you don't have to follow them if you don't want to. You can use your own indicators, if you feel something looks better than what I have suggested.

If you need more clarity about how to use my sujested Indicators or any part of this system then please post your specific quistion and I will answer you.

once we have all the questions out of the way. I will be able to rewrite the system clearly so taht the all answers are in the description, and move to a new thread.

I hope I could clarify my self. In essence I want to say that the Zig Zag and SS together are good signals. but the system is still under construction.

Please try and use your own methods to capture better highs and lows. and please share it in the development of this system.

I would like to make another thread for this system. please make some names for the system. And we can use one of those.

Thank you all for helping make this system a reality.

Files:

any Luck?

Hello to everyone who are following this thread,

Have any of you used this system and had any success?

Please post some results, or tell us about your experiance.

Thank you.

FX-Hedger:

Thank you.

Where can download the EA? I can't find the new thread

Ea

banzai:
Where can download the EA? I can't find the new thread

Hello banzai,

The EA was not made yet. and the new thread was not made either. Unless We have an EA or some feedback, it's no use going to a new thread.

If you can program, than please make it. The discription of the system is in the begenning of this thread. You can try it manualy and post your findings. That will also help some of us.

Thanks.

int init() {

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexArrow(1,108);

SetIndexArrow(0,108);

SetIndexBuffer(0,b1);

SetIndexBuffer(1,b2);

SetIndexEmptyValue(1,0);

SetIndexEmptyValue(0,0);

return(0);

}

how do you make the gray dot in SS indicator bigger? Sometime the ZigZag arrows cover it up and I can't see.

First step

FX-Hedger:

Thank you.

I just follow your thread, it a good system. I change BB to Trend Bands.

The rule are simple,

1. SS and Pointer on same spot ( 40 )

2. Outside of trend bend

3. Target pip 15

4. stoploss maybe 35-50

hope someone make up this first step EA..

Files:

bigger dots

banzai:
how do you make the gray dot in SS indicator bigger? Sometime the ZigZag arrows cover it up and I can't see.

Hello! banzai,

Just increase the line with to see bigger dots. you can do that on the parameters of the indicator.

Remember to put the SS first, then add the Zigzag pointer. By doing this, you will see the arrows on top of the dots and not the dots covering the arrows.

Let us know your results.

Thanks.

Great!

jerami:
I just follow your thread, it a good system. I change BB to Trend Bands.

The rule are simple,

1. SS and Pointer on same spot ( 40 )

2. Outside of trend bend

3. Target pip 15

4. stoploss maybe 35-50

hope someone make up this first step EA..

Hi ! jerami,

Thanks for your feed back.

Let us know your results.

Thanks.

#property indicator_chart_window

#property indicator_buffers 2

#property indicator_color1 White

#property indicator_width1 2

#property indicator_color2 Yellow

#property indicator_width2 2

Thanks and I got it. Just change the width to #2 in the ss.mq4 script. That should make the dot bigger.

Reason: