20 pips system - page 3

babarmughal:
Hi

Why is it (the latest version) not placing any pending orders like the old version was...??

Thanks

Babar

Original MT3 version is not placing pending orders. Because it was programed to trade manually using alert and chart. The same with indicator. It was not programmed for trading. Because it is not difficult to place pending orders manually. And this EA may be used to produce the trading signals to other people.

Somebody converted this MT3 version into MT4 without any changes (as is).

But later on this MT4 version was improved to place the pending orders. But this improved version seems having the bug because it is placing two pending orders instead of one (I checked now).

newdigital:
It is pending order. See the image.

As to timeframe so I just translated. It should be from M5 till H1. Not D1.

Time.

Yes it was mentioned in the manual that 9pm. But Tartan (author) mentioned that 9 pm GMT is 00:00 in Moscow. So I don't know.

As I know he use 9 pm but I am affraid that he confused with the time because he used 9 pm Moscow time (he said it) and he is not living in Moscow of course (which is 6 pm GMT).

So I don't know.

They confused with the time.

Anyway it was mentioned in the manual that we should use 9 pm.

I understand its pending order but my point is, it gives pending order for 1.5500 and current price is 1.5478 which good price for buy (lower then 1.5500), so its better to buy now instead of waiting for 1.5500 (higher price)?

Thanks for your efforts

hi newdigital

as u said putting pending orders manually is not difficult and we can trade it manually.i have read the explanation that u posted about the system and all comments in this topic and i have some misssundestandings:

1-attaching the EA:as u said we should attach it on 00:00 GMT or +2 or +3 on the charts.so if we attach the EA not un the mentioned time the orders will be wrong.ok?

2-as all u know diffrent broukers have their own time shift.it would be nice if u would clarify the exact time for calcualting the orders places or attaching the ea.

thanks

mimi

Are you saying that every day we have to add the EA to 00:000 time? What time frame did you guys put to get your Stop order? Cause I did mine and nothing showed!...

Please I am completely lost with this system at this time. On North Finance for example what time should it be placed on the chart? Can anyone who understand/speak Russian please explain the parameters such that one can place order manually if need be.

Thanks

I understand its pending order but my point is, it gives pending order for 1.5500 and current price is 1.5478 which good price for buy (lower then 1.5500), so its better to buy now instead of waiting for 1.5500 (higher price)? Thanks for your efforts

But pending order is placing not for the current price. It's placing for some future price.

hi newdigital

as u said putting pending orders manually is not difficult and we can trade it manually.i have read the explanation that u posted about the system and all comments in this topic and i have some misssundestandings:

1-attaching the EA:as u said we should attach it on 00:00 GMT or +2 or +3 on the charts.so if we attach the EA not un the mentioned time the orders will be wrong.ok?

2-as all u know diffrent broukers have their own time shift.it would be nice if u would clarify the exact time for calcualting the orders places or attaching the ea.

thanks

mimi

Mimi,

I am not an author of this EA. I just translated. Tartan created this system to trade manually for MT3. And we see the time in the manual: 21 (or 9 pm). And I do not know anything else about the time anything. Tartan's explanation was simple: if we have 21 in Moscow we have 00:00 GMT. But it is not a true: 9 pm GMT is 00:00 in Moscow.

So I don't know.

Anyway it was mentioned that we should attach this EA once a day. GMT evening. In the same time every day. May be it is the system on breakout some levels, i don't know... if so it is better to do it after the new daily bar was opened (new daily bar opens in different time for different brokers and it is well-known time for any broker).

Are you saying that every day we have to add the EA to 00:000 time? What time frame did you guys put to get your Stop order? Cause I did mine and nothing showed!...

Timeframe from M5 to H1. Any. If you are trading on H1 so stop loss should be on H1.

Some people during the conversion this EA to MT4 changed stop loss to 35.

Please I am completely lost with this system at this time. On North Finance for example what time should it be placed on the chart? Can anyone who understand/speak Russian please explain the parameters such that one can place order manually if need be. Thanks

I translated all 3 EAs to the English language. I did not translated some very understandable words:

slip or slippage, stop loss and so on.

"zazor" is shift or clearance.

Why they are using technical term "clearance" (bearing clearance, for example) instead of normal shift - I don't know.

Please find the statement.

I attached MT4 EA (20PRExp-3) to the gbpusd chart, M15 yesterday, at 9 pm my time (GMT + 3). EA places two stop orders immediately.

This orders was opened at 3 am Alpari server time (GMT+2) that is 1 am GMT.

And these orders were closed right now.

20 pips.

So I think the EA should be attached to the chart before 00:00 GMT. It was 6 pm GMT in my case.

But I think we may use 9 pm GMT.

Files:
20_pips.htm  8 kb
20_pips.gif  5 kb
123.gif  39 kb

Thank you very much for your effort. Please what does the purple, orange and green lines individually stand for?

The stop loss in the example of your trade was 70 or 71. Is this correct?

Can you explain how you will trade this manually?

aelimian:
Thank you very much for your effort. Please what does the purple, orange and green lines individually stand for?

The stop loss in the example of your trade was 70 or 71. Is this correct?

Can you explain how you will trade this manually?

I did not trade manually.

I waited for 9 pm then attached EA (second MT4 version) to the chart. And EA places stop orders almost immediately. That's all that I did.

As to red and other lines so attach first MT4 EA or MT3 EA to the chart and you will get alert: possible buy at the price ... So red line is where stop orders should be place to. Other lined are the targets.

If you attach EA which I translated to the English so you will see everything.

newdigital:
Please find the statement.

I attached MT4 EA (20PRExp-3) to the gbpusd chart, M15 yesterday, at 9 pm my time (GMT + 3). EA places two stop orders immediately.

This orders was opened at 3 am Alpari server time (GMT+2) that is 1 am GMT.

And these orders were closed right now.

20 pips.

So I think the EA should be attached to the chart before 00:00 GMT. It was 6 pm GMT in my case.

But I think we may use 9 pm GMT.

hi newdigital

thanks for youe attention.

please excuse me for the silly request.

it would be nice that you would clarify the exact time(basef on broukers server time)to attach the EA on the charts.

North Finance

Alpari(u said)

N2Trader

thanks in advance

mimi

Reason: