What Really Works From One Professional - page 34

pikachucom:
I checked it, and it already is set that way...

Well I will see what happens

cheers

What its set to automatic or 1 min.....it wont effect the analysis results just the veiw of the chart....

jonnydenver69:
What its set to automatic or 1 min.....it wont effect the analysis results just the veiw of the chart....

Auto.................

Where to find Elwave?

Greetings-

I have visited the room a few times and really would like to learn how to trade JD's system with Elwave (I'm already using the Triggerpage.tpl). Can someone please tell me where to buy this program (preferably to be shipped from within the US, as shipping from Europe is expensive). And also, does the Basic $80 30-day trial version let you use a real-time feed?

Sorry this sounds like a stupid post, but the only sites I have found that sell Elwave are in Europe and a) I don't want to wait that long to get it and b) don't want to pay shipping from another continent .

Thanks for any guidance in advance.. I'm off to buy some Red Bull to stay awake for London open (3am ).

Gavner:
Greetings-

I have visited the room a few times and really would like to learn how to trade JD's system with Elwave (I'm already using the Triggerpage.tpl). Can someone please tell me where to buy this program (preferably to be shipped from within the US, as shipping from Europe is expensive). And also, does the Basic $80 30-day trial version let you use a real-time feed?

Sorry this sounds like a stupid post, but the only sites I have found that sell Elwave are in Europe and a) I don't want to wait that long to get it and b) don't want to pay shipping from another continent .

Thanks for any guidance in advance.. I'm off to buy some Red Bull to stay awake for London open (3am ).

Hi, email me...

JD,

ok for the ELWAVE, it just needs to get more data back into the HISTORY file for the 1M save from MT4.

But question on MTPredictor:

When you attach that Exotic Waves file to the charts on MT4, which TIME FRAMES do you attach it to to get the correct ALERTS on MTP?

thanks

she's a killer queen..

pikachucom:
JD,

ok for the ELWAVE, it just needs to get more data back into the HISTORY file for the 1M save from MT4.

But question on MTPredictor:

When you attach that Exotic Waves file to the charts on MT4, which TIME FRAMES do you attach it to to get the correct ALERTS on MTP?

thanks

What a day, thanks to all for there input in the chatroom we absoloutely killed cable today, have a good weekend off to relax...

Pika email me......

jonnydenver69:
What a day, thanks to all for there input in the chatroom we absoloutely killed cable today, have a good weekend off to relax... Pika email me......

sent.

Let me know if you did not get it

thanks

hi, I know i asked this question before, but has anyone wrote a mini manual or intruction of how to set up JDEWave system. If you do, can you post it here or please send me a copy of the instruction. Thanks in advance.

my email: sovo4xtrade at y ahoo dot com

Once again, thank you and happy trading...

Do you guys take fridays off?

Do you guys take fridays off?

I think only today because yesterday it was a great move!

Reason: