What Really Works From One Professional - page 32

jonnydenver69:
You can see by this picture that £$ looks like its completed its abc correction which finished at 311....break and close above 555 for target of 677 and above looks to be underway............You can see why 555 is key because its a major support turned resistance line in MM and its a Gann line aswell....

JD,

How important is the Murrey Math and Gann on the M1, M5, M15 charts?

or are you using it more on the high TF charts?

thanks dude

well looks like this thread has slowed, and now *almost died.. thanks goes to JD69, as I am using his triggerpage and have incorporated a few of my own indicators along with ALL of his..

my additions are..

Shalf TrendCycle,

Laguerre

Fractal Volty

and Chailkins Volatility..

But Jd69's thoughts on the market moving in waves has been very enlightening and I have incorporated that into my trading style as well. Thanks again!

au contre

drgoodvibe:
well looks like this thread has slowed, and now *almost died.. thanks goes to JD69, as I am using his triggerpage and have incorporated a few of my own indicators along with ALL of his..

my additions are..

Shalf TrendCycle,

Laguerre

Fractal Volty

and Chailkins Volatility..

But Jd69's thoughts on the market moving in waves has been very enlightening and I have incorporated that into my trading style as well. Thanks again!

We are back, its difficult to juggle life aswell as continually keep posting.

Heres todays chart as promised on the chat room, thing is this is the third short trade of the day..You'll see that the entries are marked although i took this before it pulled to 433...if any one remembered, those that had a long on out of the bounce from 369, i did say it would pull to 436, 2 pips off wasnt bad.....see ya tomorrow.......i will try and post as much as i can, but i will be away quite alot as the summer is here we go to ibiza for a while......

Thanks to all those that have took the time to learn, what its all about...a nice 140 pips =£13600.

Its all in the wrist action

Files:
ew_today.gif  41 kb

pikachucom:
Nice day JD.

I made some also. Question, I think my Elwave is not right, have a look at the pic. I am still saving the M1 chart for the data, but when I just opened a new Elwave, I got this screen that looks alot different from what I had. Mine before look almost as yours, but now changed, dont know why?

What is the exact setup of yours? Step by step?

thanks

Cheers

hi, send me a screen shot of your realtime setup box

Has the chatroom changed? I try to log in to JD69superstrategy on Paltalk, but it says always "Room doesn't exist".

chatroom

katzenhai2:
Has the chatroom changed? I try to log in to JD69superstrategy on Paltalk, but it says always "Room doesn't exist".

JDwave.............................

pikachucom:
Here it is....

You a Doctor Who fan??

cheers

not really..lol

i need a picture of the box.....bid, topic, auto save etc,,,,,

so, you exported 1 min chart from MT4, imported to elwave, opened and it looked like the picture you sent?

oh what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph

Your chart should look like this now, taken couple of minutes ago...

Files:
pika.gif  112 kb

pikachucom:
Here is the latest screen shot with the BOX.....

Doh, just made a quick $300 for kicks....just now.

Hehe, I watched it when I was a kid back in the 70's and 80's, used to love that show....

cheers

take a screen shot of now

jonnydenver69:
not really..lol

i need a picture of the box.....bid, topic, auto save etc,,,,,

so, you exported 1 min chart from MT4, imported to elwave, opened and it looked like the picture you sent?

Here is the latest screen shot with the BOX.....

Doh, just made a quick $300 for kicks....just now.

Hehe, I watched it when I was a kid back in the 70's and 80's, used to love that show....

cheers

Reason: