What Really Works From One Professional - page 100

I am sorry if it hurted anyone, I can erase that post easily.

truefx:
Hello people, couple a days ago i stumbled upon this site fxsurfer.com and i found out that these guys are great, they analyze major currency pair and give calls on active chat, all for free. They use Elliot wave and something else I was not able to figure out, but their calls were incredibly correct. A must see site for advanced forex traders.

In what section of the forum?

My Analyse

Hi all

I want to put this charting Analyse

in forum

please help me

Files:
gbpusdx144.gif  31 kb

FiboTECH:
Hi all

I want to put this charting Analyse

in forum

please help me

Are you want to write about a commercial system? start a thread here

are you want to write about a suggestion for a trading system? start a thread here

Are you developed a very good trading system? start a thread here

In your next post try to explain a little more what you want.

thank you

Linuxser:
Are you want to write about a commercial system? start a thread here

are you want to write about a suggestion for a trading system? start a thread here

Are you developed a very good trading system? start a thread here

In your next post try to explain a little more what you want.

thank you for help

ok

I want just develop this kind of charting analyse

and talk about there

thank you

Hi JD69, you probably haven't been with this thread for quite a while now because of the stupid bad fucking pricks that offended you and other contributors multiple times.

Anyway, I suppose you at least pay a silent visit every once in a while so I just wanted to say one simple big thanks to you and to other people who contributed helpfully. I haven't learned a clear-cut system... but that's the good thing, I've been doing that for past 6 months, reading different rules, trying EA's, and none has given me the confidence to start trading live.

A couple of days ago I discovered this thread (too bad I couldn't participate at the June 2006 chat sessions) and I know I have to shift to personal perception following. Unfortunately I have to go to school and don't have time to trade during the day... but I can trade the European openings. It's too much information, no clear rules... but a great philosophy and a way to view markets. I'll just pick up one piece (morning V detection) and work on it, then I'll expand to other tools within this framework. I think that's a lot better than clear-cut rules.

This is one of the two by far greatest threads I've ever read... the other one is SimbaSystem together with Simba ConMan.

Thanks again!

Others: if there are still people who would like this thread to continue, or discuss in a separate chat room, I'd be glad to join you.

Regards

Malcik,

I was around when JD was doing the room. Some had commented about it and not everything was called as it was live.

I liked some of what was done but have found that I much prefer multiple time frame chart patterns using high/lows or zig zag, 1 or 5 min chart for entry and fibs for targets.

If there are some interested in continuing then that is fine. This is my first post in a forum regarding a trading method in at least 6 months. I prefer to work from a chat room anymore.

Cheers

traden4x,

Thanks for your response. Interesting... I suppose you trade those all day long. I am interested in the opening strategies because that's all I know I'll be able to trade, at least most of the days in following couple of years.

Malcik,

If you are interested, several of us with different strategies meet in a chat room that you can find at www.tradingrooms.com. The room name is forex & gold under community rooms. Many of the chart setups can be found in the history there. Some time ago I use to post alot in forums but I don't know that I'll be posting anything in this forum format. The effort and time it takes is often distracting from trading, as JD noted from the reading here.

If you or anyone is interested, we trade using several styles using various indicators. Really interested in working with those that use price action and fibs.

See ya

...this thread back from the ashes...!

Anyway.....I was wondering if anyone was actively using any of the concepts discussed in this very interesting thread. It seemed a shame to let it die. Do any of the original posters have anything to add?

Thanks!

Reason: