What Really Works From One Professional - page 97

pip-gandalf:
How True,

But I would like to add that even the Mighty JD looses trades. Why do you think he always "goes away" to exotic places and attacks everyone with dirty words etc when things get hot....But, overall in balance he may be winning x% in a month.And I am sure he had some loosing months, so don't look for a grail, just look for a perception and understand that you must loose to win.

This is a zero sum game, and JD's system is built on loopholes in the forex orders system ("v") - which may be mended in a few months to a year.

So take away what you can and move.

Afterall, if JD was such a big winner he would not have needed to try to sell to you guys stuff on the post and by private emails...

Move on guys, just move on.

Loosing money is connected to trading like breathing is to living

And about asking money for ideas or set-ups or systems... to many people like you want, no they DEMAND that everything is for free.

I myself sit here now for 9 years in front of my pc. Spend XX thousands of hours studying, developping, testing ideas in real etc...

Where I can, I will help on forums with advice but if I would give something to people were I know that they can make realy money with it I would also ask money for it. If people don't want to pay for it then I sujest that they do all the hard work.

People want the software for free, the data for free and the systems for free...next step is maybe that I need to put t my money on their accounts and trade in their place and leave the profits on their accounts and ASK if I can have my money back.

No one asks themselves that maybe some compensation for all that hard work is only fair and a correct.

If you have a plumber at your home or someone to repair your TV you find it perfectly normall that you pay those people but if someone gives you something so you can earn money with it then you feel offended ?!?!...

By this I don't say that JD was trying to sell anything. It was just my opinion about asking money for quality.

regards...iGoR

Lol, money for quality. What a stupid thinking! This is not a sell-thread and it would be a really bad sign for jonnydenver69 if he had sold something to someone here.

Xerof:
You might be waiting a long time for an answer from JD - far be it for me to speak for him but this recent post he made elsewhere might make it clear that he has no interest in continuing his recent efforts to assist traders

Yes, he is not interested in continuing this thread. Instead he likes now to test some of his so hated expert advisors. Read some recent posts by him on this board. What a stupid guy. He took all of us for a ride and nobody noticed it. LOL

I was one of the chat users. And I know nobody who use his strategy. Everyone uses his own. Jonnydenver69 spoke about things everyone knows, except for the magic "V", that is there every single day, but only tradeable after it has formed. Then its too late.

Every beginner should search for another, simpler system with Moving Averages and Trendlines. Because in this thread you can't find a system. Only philosophers.

Rebel:
Every beginner should search for another, simpler system with Moving Averages and Trendlines. Because in this thread you can't find a system. Only philosophers.

I have to agree, there was no defined system in this thread. There were no entry or exit rules.. etc. Yes trading is usually all about preception, intuition, etc.. But if you can't interpret what someone's gut instincts are how can you learn his trading style or system? You can't, it's impossible unless you are that person. No one will be able to interpret JD's system better then JD.

There were no clear rules. I have read his posts over and over again and realized very early on in this thread that I cannot follow his strategy simply becuase it leaves too much room for falty interpretation on my part.

The reason why people were annoying JD, and throwing him so many questions, and doubting his strategy is becuase they had trouble understanding it! It wasn't especially clear and left too much room for personal interpretation. It wasn't his fault or their fault, but as it is, he doesn't respond becuase of it.

I really doubt out of all those who were in JDs chatroom and etc have been able to emulate JDs strategy or style. The best thing to do now is to take what you have learned from JDs strategy and incorporate it into your own if it makes sense.

Anyways I hope my rant didn't come off too crazy.. Cheers!

-drgoodvibe

Oh dear, what a mess..

First of all:

Hi JD, good to see you even still read the thread and post to it, too.

I know you for the good natured person that you are, as it has always shown through to anyone sensitive enough to notice and I know in my heart, that you didn't quit the tutoring because of it causing you too much work but because all that you got for it was mudslinging, sh*t tossing and public denounciation from all those too stupid, ignorant and blind to see what was unfolding before their eyes. I wish I could wave my hands and make those people disappear, but sadly I cannot.

I can only hope that maybe some day when you feel that you're ready again, that you might take on some of your most dedicated followers back under your wing and give them another chance.

I know I would be honored to be one, as I am one of the last keepers of the chatroom, along with maybe 4 other people. I know who these few are, and it shows that most of the people who only posted sh*t here to brag and asked the most and most annoying questions were the first to disappear the instant the first signs of trouble showed. Good riddance, they had no heart, nor sympathy nor dedication.

Now about that a**hole pip gandalf, who has never even witnessed a single live session with JD and is simply flat out stating things he can't back up such as: "JD's system is built on loopholes in the forex orders system ("v") - which may be mended in a few months to a year."

>> Also JD HAS NEVER TRIED TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF ANYONE, EVER!!!!!!! <<

Craptalking b*****d!

Total and utter bullsh*t and flat out lies. Trading sessions expanded well through the later time day, into new york session as well and JD has clearly shown he can trade any time of day. This is just another jealous mouth trying to hurl insults onto a superior trader, period.

As for Rebel - if you call someone who tries to help others and has had nothing but patience and kindness even with most of those who messed with him - then you're just plain out a sad person, what can I say.

As for every angry post and cursing fit JD has had - I can totally and fully understand and relate. You try to help people and they try to rape you with a broomstick as thanks, spy on you, try to defame you and call you names.

Wow, what a mature and worthy audience that is.

I am really sorry for all the things you had to endure JD, in your private life as well as in this sh*tslinging contest here.

I just hope you can find it in your heart one day to come back and help those few out who never deserted you.

My best wishes go to you in this time.

Newbie like me has to follow the so-call rule base trading and admire the good trader base on discretion and perception trading. So who do we listen to?

Most technical people think that with rule embedded in the indicator and EA, they can win the market with good majority, but at the same time lot of experience technical trader say 90% of the trader will lose money. Whats the contradiction statement. The fact is market is not just follow the rule but its own nature of law where most technical indicator can't predict it until now.

As for discretional trader, they may base on their past experience couple with the so-call perception ( or sixth sense ) from their superbrain. They make good trades more than the bad trades.

Hence there is no right and wrong about what approach to use when dealing with forex. Tell me how many successful EAs with proven live result are being published? As I say before any monthly return an average of 30% to 50% is definitely good EAs but sad to say so far none at all.

If an EA can tackle time, volume, price, space and discretional force ( like breaking news, major financial announcement etc ), then the EA is perfect for automation purpose. Most of the EA can only handle the first three items whereas Gann and Murray method can handle first 4 items.

The last item so far is up to individual trade to take care.

goodluck to everyone

Supersnob

Supernoob:
First of all:

Hi JD, good to see you even still read the thread and post to it, too.

I know you for the good natured person that you are, as it has always shown through to anyone sensitive enough to notice and I know in my heart, that you didn't quit the tutoring because of it causing you too much work but because all that you got for it was mudslinging, sh*t tossing and public denounciation from all those too stupid, ignorant and blind to see what was unfolding before their eyes. I wish I could wave my hands and make those people disappear, but sadly I cannot.

I can only hope that maybe some day when you feel that you're ready again, that you might take on some of your most dedicated followers back under your wing and give them another chance.

I know I would be honored to be one, as I am one of the last keepers of the chatroom, along with maybe 4 other people. I know who these few are, and it shows that most of the people who only posted sh*t here to brag and asked the most and most annoying questions were the first to disappear the instant the first signs of trouble showed. Good riddance, they had no heart, nor sympathy nor dedication.

This is the most repelling post I have ever heard - after all show some dignity! Stop as*licking here and there!

By responding to the insults as if you were JD /whoever gave you that right I don't know/ you stoke the flames and spoiled the atmosphere in this thread! And for what - you decided that the fact you were early here gave you extra privilege - well it does NOT! Even now you consider yourself special - the keeper of the chatroom. Who gave you the right to choose who has and who has not access?

PS. Unless you are JD's private secretary...

I hope somebody learned something out of these 97 pages.. I certainly did.

Final last post

Well its good to see we have gone out on a high note with the thread. LOL.

It's for that very reason that i stopped posting in the first place, having to do this.

Rebel, i was sent the EA and asked if it could be improved, i posted so everyone would get the benefit. I have told them what needs to be done, do you think they have done it? I still do not believe in them to trade 100% automated.

Good luck to everyone, want some good trading advice..Stay off forums, because the 90% of traders that dont make it are on here.....

jonnydenver69:
Well its good to see we have gone out on a high note with the thread. LOL.

It's for that very reason that i stopped posting in the first place, having to do this.

Rebel, i was sent the EA and asked if it could be improved, i posted so everyone would get the benefit. I have told them what needs to be done, do you think they have done it? I still do not believe in them to trade 100% automated.

Good luck to everyone, want some good trading advice..Stay off forums, because the 90% of traders that dont make it are on here.....

AHh.. JD, I learned something though.. Your quote (Momentum precedes price) still bounces in my head. You have still been the catalyst in me finding a system that works for me. I'm not trading your style, but many of the things you said (the pie in the sky philosophical interprative things) I've taken and incorporated.

So don't feel bad, you have helped at least me -- Thanks for that.

Reason: