What Really Works From One Professional - page 68

again I can't believe the idiocy of some of you people...

here a guy comes on and clearly explains HOW to learn the method he uses. you all are missing the big picture in this situation. the point is that despite what you all think, it is very possible to make a living, even make STUPID money, by trading the FX markets.

1. the V pattern is there almost every day. anyone with a brain of a 10-year old and some time on their hands to actually sit down and do the work themselves will very quickly see this occurrence. thanks to someone who posted the links regarding the pattern from another source other than JD.

2. JD is about one of the least egotistical traders i know. and i know alot of them, many of which remain breakeven guys because they can't let their heads go of losing positions and get scared in winning trades.

you schmucks don't know what is going on personally in his life, and have no right to say the things you have. he is human just like everyone else here, and probably 100% who are slamming him wouldn't THINK about saying those things in person. it's much easier to get away with it as an internet keyboard warrior isn't it? what does he owe anyone here? if YOU had a successful method would you share it? i sure as hell wouldn't (and don't!). it amazes me that even though i personally post TWICE about having somebody code my method (Drummond Geometry) that nobody wants to do it. and i am very comfortable posting the codes/indicators because even if you did code it, you wouldn't have a clue how to trade it since it isn't 100% automated and all you have to do is load the EA onto your chart and watch the money fly in off of trees. you all want to automate the world and it just isn't going to happen. besides what would you do with your time if you had a money making trading robot super machine? i'd get bored as hell because i wouldn't enjoy the thrill of the hunt that trading brings. if i am wrong on that, then so be it, but i'm still waiting to hear of successful automated traders.

like i've posted before, it all comes down to whether or not YOU WANT TO PUT THE TIME INTO LEARNING HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL. absolutely NOBODY is going to hold your hand in this business, because their success depends on yours and others' failure. the lessons to be learned from this go far beyond trading. success is what YOU make of what you have been given, and how badly you want to succeed.

SB

A final epitaph

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn

Just wanted to say that ever since I found this thread I started making money out of FOREX. Still on demo, but a steady 60-70 pips per day, occasionally 100, with no more that 1 loss each 5-6 trades. I don't know if I'm following JD's strategy to its fullest, since I'm a newbie and can not say I understand everything about it, but the info JD shared about the V shape of cable, some insights on the Elliot Waves and the Float indicitator made my trading much, much better.

Consider that this is my very first post to this forum, since I never felt competent enough to share my view on a subject, but as far as this WAR that is going on in this thread I'd like to say, that I'm tired of reading posts of people cursing each other. Let's just stop it here and try to have a constructive discussion and to improve our trading as much as possible. We can all make money out of it, and that's the point, isn't it? Or I'm missing something?

To those that came, they saw, they conquered...

it's like i've always said, some people will get it and some people won't. I think Rebel is under the latter catorgory. Some people will see what they want, not everyone will see what i see, that much is pretty clear. If pictures of Ferraris and Lamborghinis and absurb amounts of money disturb you, then find another proffession, because the trading world is full of people with them. They are there simply as a reminder of what can be acheived. As i have said many times its not rocket science and a monkey could do it, i think some people on here dont even come close to either of those two....You know its not just about earning money, you have to love what you do in order for that to follow...Trading has been in my family for generations, therefore i have a love of it. You all can do it at the end of the day, even the spammers on here, just dont get frustrated when my system, or the market doesnt do what you want it to do and start blaming those two..Take some responsability yourself and asked what it is you're doing wrong....Iam sorry if one or two of you didnt get what you expected out of the chat room, if you know who you are, then you were in the wrong room...Talk about Rebel yell..........Rebel without a cause.....If you take on board nothing, then remember this..You will learn more sitting by the roadside watching things go by than any explaination from any one.....WHY, because we see what we want to see....When my brother gave me this system, he didnt show me a damm thing.....I sat and watched the same thing day after day.....You know what, same shit, just different day......Take the rough with the smooth, make hay while the sunshines, cos every day it aint smooth and the sun dont shine on every day..Seperate these two, and the fact that the market owes you nothing and the fact that brokers are not out to get you..Infact you're no good to them if your crap with your small orders that are a pain in the arse to aggregate so they need you to be better, then and only then you will make it....Take it as you will, words of wisdom, words of absoloute shite, but facts are facts, i,ve been trading 16 years, tear the arse out of cable every day for 10k, thats 200k a month.and i've shown you how and you still question it...You know who you are..can't get it, can't fathom it out, never seen a monkey teaching rocket science, get a another job........Enough said...

@jonnydenver69:

So you are the king and we are dirty monkeys? Its really easy to say this after 16 years of experience... but thanks for you insights. Really.

I will continue to trade, every single day, 12+ hours. Thats your credit. But I'm not sure if the float, stochs and the other indicators on your template are really helpful to me. So in the end we are at the beginning, where a user wrote that you are only profitable if you get a special perception about the market and the indicators are only "noise" in-between, a little "fun" to not getting to much bored throughout the day.

So in the end its your perception and not a "system". I'd like to know why are you here? Why do you have really the need to look on Forex forums full of newbies, EA's searchers, signal seekers if you are so profitable?

@vpetroff:

Just wanted to say that ever since I found this thread I started making money out of FOREX. Still on demo, but a steady 60-70 pips per day, occasionally 100, with no more that 1 loss each 5-6 trades.

When do you have found this thread? Three days ago?

vpetroff:
Just wanted to say that ever since I found this thread I started making money out of FOREX. Still on demo, but a steady 60-70 pips per day, occasionally 100, with no more that 1 loss each 5-6 trades. I don't know if I'm following JD's strategy to its fullest, since I'm a newbie and can not say I understand everything about it, but the info JD shared about the V shape of cable, some insights on the Elliot Waves and the Float indicitator made my trading much, much better. Consider that this is my very first post to this forum, since I never felt competent enough to share my view on a subject, but as far as this WAR that is going on in this thread I'd like to say, that I'm tired of reading posts of people cursing each other. Let's just stop it here and try to have a constructive discussion and to improve our trading as much as possible. We can all make money out of it, and that's the point, isn't it? Or I'm missing something?

Well done vpetrof. A positive at last..............

Would you mind sharing how you arrived at your decisions to buy/sell & your thought processes entering each trade & lets see if we can turn this round & move forward.

Regards

Jim

PS- just ignore all the negative stuff should it come you way (for being positive)

Rebel:
@jonnydenver69:

So you are the king and we are dirty monkeys? Its really easy to say this after 16 years of experience... but thanks for you insights. Really.

I will continue to trade, every single day, 12+ hours. Thats your credit. But I'm not sure if the float, stochs and the other indicators on your template are really helpful to me. So in the end we are at the beginning, where a user wrote that you are only profitable if you get a special perception about the market and the indicators are only "noise" in-between, a little "fun" to not getting to much bored throughout the day.

So in the end its your perception and not a "system". I'd like to know why are you here? Why do you have really the need to look on Forex forums full of newbies, EA's searchers, signal seekers if you are so profitable?

@vpetroff:

Rebel,

good questions.... Why didn't you bother asking them before? Another issues is why are you using a new id that you just had created?

So you did not learn anything. Did that leave you ahead before you started or behind? Did you learn anything to improve your trading? Do you develop a new strategy based on what you learned or just starting from scratch again? I think your time would be better spent observing why you are the only one from the chat feeling negative and bitter. Perhaps, you were completely were missing what you were being trained in? Just a thought....

JD,

I have trully learned a lot from you in thse few short weeks. And I did not come in with expectations that it was going to be easy. I knew that it was going to take hard effort and time to invest in myself. This is not one of those simple systems "Take 2 of these and call me in the morning". I have worked as hard as many people in the trading room. I have read your posts several times. I have read Float Analysis, Dinapoli, Elliott Waves courses that I would have never done. I bought into Elwave and MTPedictor and have became a student of market observer rather than follower.

No, I do not have all the pieces working clearly quite yet. But I am not blaming your system, I am not blaming you. It is very simple part of a learning process and I do not expect to be resolved for me by anyone else. I do not expect that to be given to me on a silver platter. I do have enough knowledge, skills, desire, focus and patience to make this system clear for myself.

You are absolutely right. It all starts with one's expectation. I di not expect the singals from you. I did not expect any mechanical decission making based on some stupid indicators. I did not expect that you would define my trading strategy and plan. I expected a chance to see how professional traders work and approach trading. What and how they are observing. What is their mental state during the trade. And many, many more points that Rebel had missed.

But this is not about Rebel, Morph, programmers or others who were looking for ivenight cure and short cuts. It is about anyone who understood the value of what you were offering (whether they were in thc chat or observed this thread) and stayed with your you and have invested time and effort. And with the exception of "Rebel" are alot better traders today because of you. And I thank you for that.

Will be in touch!

Rebel:
@jonnydenver69:

@vpetroff:

Hey you're not the only one who started trading 12 hrs a day..If the indiactors are not helpful then dont use them.simple. You'd like to know why am i here,l why do i look on forums full ,of newbies if i'am so profitable..The question is WHY ARE YOU HERE? this is my post, do you see me elsewhere, no...you're here because you have no idea how to trade, thats why you are asking me. I started this to help, and i think it has to some extent. Your choice or words about the stochastic lead me to believe that you have very little experience in trading at all. Also the use of the float indicator and you're lack of knowledge would suggest that you are still using a demo to trade......Your view that i must be the king and you the dirty monkey leads to suggest your contempt for anything more successful than yourself and also not within the realms of your intelligence of understandng a basic concept as forex...If you stopped your self loathing and seething unconcious for self denial you might appreciate.....also wheres your input wheres your system that you are using, what are you doing...please tell us..

Show me how much you made on Friday with the first 3 moves on cable, and i will listen, otherwise fuck off.....as i've alwys said "the proofs in the pudding"..unless you and smokey da house cat can show something, why post, you contribute nothing......

JaneFX

Well said on your points made to JD. Couldn't have put it better myself & I think were both at a similar stage of comprehension with this.

I have no doubts at all that this works & whilst i could (should) be outside sunbathing with a few beers I'm quite content sat here looking at charts looking back at things trying to figure it all out.

One or two friends & neighbours have made passing comments like "Everytime we go past your always on your computer" and that's the difference. They would be sunbathing.................

BTW are you in the chat room ?

jimmylad:
JaneFX

Well said on your points made to JD. Couldn't have put it better myself & I think were both at a similar stage of comprehension with this.

I have no doubts at all that this works & whilst i could (should) be outside sunbathing with a few beers I'm quite content sat here looking at charts looking back at things trying to figure it all out.

One or two friends & neighbours have made passing comments like "Everytime we go past your always on your computer" and that's the difference. They would be sunbathing.................

BTW are you in the chat room ?

Jimmylad,

you must know by now that sun is not good for your skin. Majority of population have bad habbits. Our Forex experience shows that being with a crowd will lead you to dead end in Forex.

Reason: